I want a DNA mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarEagle

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Millbrook, AL
I have a protovapor xpv dna20 with a dna30 version on pre-order. Very good solid mod and reasonably priced.

Thanks that's exactly along the lines of what I'm looking for. I looked at a few pics and it looks like a square. How does it feel in the hand and can you give me an idea of how the size compares to a 22mm tube mod?

rdwilliamson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kansas

bncceo

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
East DFW, USA
Thanks that's exactly along the lines of what I'm looking for. I looked at a few pics and it looks like a square. How does it feel in the hand and can you give me an idea of how the size compares to a 22mm tube mod?

At first, it took me a minute to get used to how light it is compared to my nemesis. With a kayfun it becomes top heavy. However I am sure this is the case with all aluminum mods. I have actually become grateful for the lightness of the mod.

As for size, see attached. It's a little longer than the nemmy in 650 mode and a little wider. The hand feel is very natural but I think the mini xpv may be too small for my hands.

Of everything in my arsenal, this mod has been what I reach for first.

Also you can currently pre order a dna30 version for the same price as the dna20 version.

susa5ygu.jpg

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
Vaporshark DNA is a good little mod. Emphasis on little. The thing is tiny. Very stealthy. It's rugged too. I've dropped mine a bunch. My only gripes with it are that the battery is soldered into the thing. I mean if you're handy you could change it yourself but there you go. They charge 25 bucks to do it. I've used mine a lot. Other minuses are it's battery life isn't stellar. Takes a few hours to charge. I think they're going for 169 bucks right now. Not sure. If you can get it and you can afford it, get a ZNA. My god the thing is ZEN~ beautiful and tough. Yeah, I love his stuff but not fanatical about it. Hard to get right now but eventually they won't be that hard to find. Here's a pic of my ZNA and Vaporshark DNA next to some other stuff for size comparisons.

Mods01.jpg

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
Vaporshark DNA is a good little mod. Emphasis on little. The thing is tiny. Very stealthy. It's rugged too. I've dropped mine a bunch. My only gripes with it are that the battery is soldered into the thing. I mean if you're handy you could change it yourself but there you go. They charge 25 bucks to do it. I've used mine a lot. Other minuses are it's battery life isn't stellar. Takes a few hours to charge. I think they're going for 169 bucks right now. Not sure. If you can get it and you can afford it, get a ZNA. My god the thing is ZEN~ beautiful and tough. Yeah, I love his stuff but not fanatical about it. Hard to get right now but eventually they won't be that hard to find. Here's a pic of my ZNA and Vaporshark DNA next to some other stuff for size comparisons.

Mods01.jpg

+1 on the above. I'm not a Zen fanatic but I just love the zna. Best mod I've ever held.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread