I want pink extra parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
I was looking online to order more attys, batterys.. ya know.. I only have the starter kit and I think I would cry if I was out of commission due to something messing up, anyways I the kit from e-smokeytreats.com and they don't have pink parts on their own... who does? I guess I could buy another starter kit.... just wondering if there were other suppliers that sold the pink ones :) one MAJOR plus to owning a PV-- they can be PINK! I am a pink freak, I always wished they had made pink cigs....

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
In the Puresmoker Forum..here is the quote from Cashmere(owner of puresmoker.com) ..
Quote:

I remember ... Back in the day (october 08) people all wanted PINKN 901's ... So, I brought pink 901's to the market and even donated 10% of the proceeds for breast cancer awareness month ... No joke, I got probably 200-300 emails for pink in the prior months. So, I go out, import 200 units ... All of like 25 sold that month, and eventually over the next few months they dwindled out, but it was ROUGH getting rid of them! Thus, I would prefer to do a group buy, and have the funds in hand before making them, just so I know they won't sit around collecting dust!

Marlyn M

Apr 1, 2009
NV
I was looking online to order more attys, batterys.. ya know.. I only have the starter kit and I think I would cry if I was out of commission due to something messing up, anyways I the kit from e-smokeytreats.com and they don't have pink parts on their own... who does? I guess I could buy another starter kit.... just wondering if there were other suppliers that sold the pink ones :) one MAJOR plus to owning a PV-- they can be PINK! I am a pink freak, I always wished they had made pink cigs....

I get my colored replacements for saveasmoker, they have pink, purple, red, blue, green, stainless with different colored leds. They are kinda pricey, but they are having a 25% off for fathers day.

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
I got my extra battery from widowsbeadwork.. it's not the one I wanted, it's a 4075, it's the wrong color pink (not a biggie, still looks cool) but it just doesn't work like my SLB 901 batteries.. :( I am bummed. I want a freakin PINK DSE 901 battery and now I am lookin for attys...... all I can find is starter kits.. I may just have to buy those.. I don't want 100 chargers though

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
I always worry about buying somewhere else from where I originally bought mine, just because I'm afraid the pinks won't match.

Any idea on what places have matching pink colors? (or ones that definetly don't match?) :wub:

The SLB ones are the dark pink, the 4075s are the light pink... When you unscrew your battery what does it say in the gold contact? it should either say SLB or 4075, that should tell you which one that you have. Where did you order it from? I know widowsbeadwork sells the 4075 version... e-smokey treats sells the SLB one, but just the kits.. I don't see any accessories ... that's where I got my kit. The ones I mentioned above were the hot pink ones.

willsgirlie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Fort Meade, Maryland
Nevermind, I just saw your other post, so you have the hot pink one? I do too. I got a battery from widows like I said and it's 4075 and light pink, it kinda looks cool... but it just doesn't cut it for me. It lasts nowhere near as long as the others and it only lights up purple, no other colors.. and it acts weird on the charger the led just starts blinking out of nowhere regardless of if the light on the charger is red or green.. I don't get it haha

Niluvani

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Parkersburg, WV
www.myspace.com
It lasts nowhere near as long as the others and it only lights up purple, no other colors.. and it acts weird on the charger the led just starts blinking out of nowhere regardless of if the light on the charger is red or green.. I don't get it haha

Yeah, sounds not-so-good. :oops:
I'm very happy with mine :wub:

Atomizers from saveasmoker are pricey though, so I was wondering where else to go. Glad to know that dark pink usually = SLB and light pink=4075.

I will probably email a supplier before I purchase, to be sure :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread