LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
My Vote is for:
Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow

My Review here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-hot-chocolate-marshmallow-high-strength.html

I also like the Mint Chocolate Chip Cappuccino w/whipped Cream a lot.

amaretto coffee, hazelnut coffee, caramel coffee are all good too.
Of these 3 I have, I like the Amaretto coffee best.

I got all my coffee's with whipped cream.
In real life I like my coffee light and sweet.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I like the hot choc w mashmallows but I love the bananas fosters coffee and the Kahlua coffee (no cream) best of all so far.
The blueberry ones are nice too. The cheesecake one had a sort of cakey taste on the exhale which was lovely :)
I find these fairly soft on TH (good for me, but others may need to up nic strength a little to compensate) although Im pretty most are a PG/VG mix not straight VG.

roscoeNH

Mar 13, 2010
NH
I received my first order last night.

1) Butter Popcorn - more of a novelty, once a day type vape for me. I love the Jelly Belly jellybean version of this flavor and Ms Ts gets it right. This one for me, it satisfies both the Jelly Belly buttered popcorn fix and he nic fix at the same time. Amazing.

2) Vanilla Custard - just awesome, my go to flavor. If you like vanilla, you will love this.

3) Cake Icing - ordered this one based on a recommedation and it's al I have vaped in the past 12 hours. My houses smells like cake with a nice icing on it. Love it!

About to put in a new order this weekend, Ms Ts is now my go to source for eliquid.

Thank you.

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: OT--does not contribute to thread topic

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Butterscotch Pudding
Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake
Banana Fosters Coffee
PB Toffee Cheesecake Brownie

HeeeHeee

Dang!! I just placed an order last night. How did I miss Butterscotch Pudding????

Can I add to an existing order if it hasn't shipped?

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Elendil go ahead and place another order and the cart will add an extra $5 and in the comment section mention that you have an existing order and I will add that to the existing. Also mention whether you would like a bottle buddy or a 6ml bottle of juice. Then email me mstsbakery@gmail.com and we will take care of ya.

Ms T

Last edited:

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Elendil go ahead and place another order and the cart will add an extra $5 and in the comment section mention that you have an existing order and I will add that to the existing. Also mention whether you would like a bottle buddy or a 6ml bottle of juice. Then email me mstsbakery@gmail.com and we will take care of ya.

Ms T

Done--Thanks!!:thumbs:

Skyler

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
Texas
I was very happy with my juice choices and will end up trying more of this gal's creations. They seem to be the best of the best out of a dozen vendors that I've tried. All the tastes are right on the money. The mix is perfect for me. Good TH and vapor on med strength. I was very impressed. This purchase kicked it up a notch for me on the quality of juice.

Rasp Bavarian Cream - Will be getting more of this one for sure! Very Berry
Cotton Candy - Liked it - Just like it's suppose to taste
Blueberry Cheesecake - Very good blueberry-ish
Choc Cov Bavarian - Still unopened
Choc Cov Cherry - Still unopened
Vanilla Custard - Nice vanilla flavor
Cin Danish Banana - not my fave
Wintergreen - this is great stuff just like wintergreen mints
Marshmallow - mix with hot choc - yum
Tutti Frutti - fruit taste
French Vanilla - Vanilla icing
Hot Choc - not opened yet