I want to return my Janty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody tell me how easy it is to return my Janty back to Holland? - I ordered the Yentl, but am not impressed with it at all. I ordered an additional atomiser and juice to see if this would help, but the Janty is not a patch on my RN4081.

I have tried to contact Harry via email several times without success. I was contemplating the kissbox, but if this is the level of service I can expect, I am not impressed.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get this problem resolved, as I am sitting on nearly £100 worth of kit which I cannot use.

Cheers

scrubadub

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
London, UK
Harry can take a long time to answer, I've always had to chase him up to get a response. Try the contact form on the Janty site as well. That seems to have triggered an answer from him in the past. I did pick him up on it once and his response was that Janty isn't a fulltime thing for him and he's not always got access to a computer.

As Kate said though, once you do reach him he's good as gold about returns and exchanges.

I emailed him on the 7th November and again on the 11th - I hope he does reply, as reading the forums the Janty does get good feedback and whilst I have been happy with the RN4081 and more than happy with the service from Smokester I was hoping to invest in a better quality e-cig and still keep the 4081's, but if I dont here soon - the money i spent on the Janty will be getting re-invested into plenty of spares for the RN4081

I took your advice Kate and sent the Yentl back yesterday. At the same time i ordered the Mini Fogger. On the order, in the notes section I added "I also want to return my Janty Yentl" - I got an email back quick enough that time.

However, the Fogger is ordered and the Yentl is on route back to Holland, so I hope I receive a refund for the Yentl and also hope that the Fogger is more impressive than the Yentl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread