I want to see your vape organizer, bag, fanny pack, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
I'm really interested in seeing everyone's set up as far as what you use that organizes all your gear when you're out and about, at home, or not at home. I know there's very nice organizers out there you can purchase but I'm sure some of you (like me) are crafty and have made your own. Please, whether you spent money on a nice one, made it like I did, use a bag, fanny pack, or something else; please share, post, tell us what you use so we can get ideas. Thanks!

This is how I keep my gear in prestine shape, organized, and clean. *WARNING* This may be considered "ghetto" to some who've purchased a really nice expensive high-end organizer/bag but this works for me. I can throw (literally) this in any one of my backpacks and not worry about scratches, dings, dents, losing, or misplacing stuff. Keeps me from forgetting items also; never worried about coils, cotton, an extra emergency device, batteries, or juice; the essentials..

2ag5ky0.jpg

9rr2o3.jpg

ma80uo.jpg

1z5houh.jpg

35byvz4.jpg

21onhhj.jpg

I bought this tackle box at Walmart for $6.99 + tax.
Model is: Plano Prolatch StowAway 3750 box.
*Napping pup not included.

Each compartment perfectly fits 22mm-25mm RBAs + RDAs + RTAs + RBTAs + small and big devices + cotton + wires + tools. It's totally customizable and you can set things the way you want, where you want.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I'm really interested in seeing everyone's set up as far as what you use that organizes all your gear when you're out and about, at home, or not at home. I know there's very nice organizers out there you can purchase but I'm sure some of you (like me) are crafty and have made your own. Please, whether you spent money on a nice one, made it like I did, use a bag, fanny pack, or something else; please share, post, tell us what you use so we can get ideas. Thanks!

This is how I keep my gear in prestine shape, organized, and clean. *WARNING* This may be considered "ghetto" to some who've purchased a really nice expensive high-end organizer/bag but this works for me. I can throw (literally) this in any one of my backpacks and not worry about scratches, dings, dents, losing, or misplacing stuff. Keeps me from forgetting items also; never worried about coils, cotton, an extra emergency device, batteries, or juice; the essentials..

2ag5ky0.jpg

9rr2o3.jpg

ma80uo.jpg

1z5houh.jpg

35byvz4.jpg

21onhhj.jpg

I bought this tackle box at Walmart for $6.99 + tax.
Model is: Plano Prolatch StowAway 3750 box.
*Napping pup not included.

Each compartment perfectly fits 22mm-25mm RBAs + RDAs + RTAs + RBTAs + small and big devices + cotton + wires + tools. It's totally customizable and you can set things the way you want, where you want.
Can my mini schnauzer Sparky play with your puppy? Your puppy is so cute!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
A purse is not complete with that Carmex!!! :lol: I think I've got one in every backpack!!! :banana:
That was a tin of carmex hand cream! I put coils cotton and misc. In it! The bag was something I sew together just to keep my vape stuff in!

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    That was a tin of carmex hand cream! I put coils cotton and misc. In it! The bag was something I sew together just to keep my vape stuff in!
    :offtopic:How well does that hand cream work? I'm pretty interested since I saw it at the store a while back. :)

Back on Topic:
    I don't have a camera but my current purse (that I love!) has Several pockets, one of which I carry my mod and a bottle of juice. I don't really go anywhere for more than a couple hours and thats always to the store where I can't/don't vape inside.

Now if I am going somewhere overnight or for a few days, I take a bag my mom gave me and throw in my packs of coils, chargers, bottles of juice (double checked to make sure tightly sealed), qtips and paper towels. My mod stays in my hand. :D

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2015
    Somewhere in the South
    :offtopic:How well does that hand cream work? I'm pretty interested since I saw it at the store a while back. :)

Back on Topic:
    I don't have a camera but my current purse (that I love!) has Several pockets, one of which I carry my mod and a bottle of juice. I don't really go anywhere for more than a couple hours and thats always to the store where I can't/don't vape inside.

Now if I am going somewhere overnight or for a few days, I take a bag my mom gave me and throw in my packs of coils, chargers, bottles of juice (double checked to make sure tightly sealed), qtips and paper towels. My mod stays in my hand. :D
    We love it! Smells like vanilla and carmex. Great on the lips too! I keep a big tube of it and my hubby refills his tin and keeps it in the truck. You can find the tins at Walgreen sample size,great stocking stuffers!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2015
    Somewhere in the South

Back on Topic:

Mod stays in my hand too!

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
    Austin, Texas
    I have this same box. Your pic makes me wanna go organize it but I know I'm not. :lol: When I'm out & about I dont carry all that stuff with me.
    I don't carry everything, just when I go camping (seldom) or away for business or the house for a long period of time, that's when I do. I've also seen some nice ones you can purchase as well. In no way will I succumb to getting a "man's purse" or anything close to that nature.. I am man. I eat chilli.. a real man.

man-purse-funny-celebrity-picture.jpg

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2015
    Somewhere in the South
    I don't carry everything, just when I go camping (seldom) or away for business or the house for a long period of time, that's when I do. I've also seen some nice ones you can purchase as well. In no way will I succumb to getting a "man's purse" or anything close to that nature.. I am man. I eat chilli.. a real man.

Get a tool bag, add a screwdriver add all your vape gear and nobody will take your man card!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy

Awwww there's nothing wrong with a murse. (IMO) It doesn't make one less manly. By any chance do you wear pink? :sneaky:

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
    Austin, Texas

Back on Topic:

Nice, I throw my vape organizer in my bookbag also, along with my laptop. They both have chargers for each device.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
    Austin, Texas
    Awwww there's nothing wrong with a murse. (IMO) It doesn't make one less manly. By any chance do you wear pink? :sneaky:

Depends. Ralph Lauren Polo shirt, I'd rock a pink one with khaki pants and some clean shoes. But I wouldn't go wearing pink all the time. My favorite color is Tiffany Blue or White. I just order an Reuleaux RX2/3 in Tiffany Blue and Grey. I saw the Red and Black one too, looks so sexy, but got the blue one cuz it's my favorite color, rare color for a device also. I have a Tugboat slam cap perfect to matchy matchy with it when it arrives, and believe me, as I do a lot in this forum, I'll post pictures ^.^

JimZet

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 31, 2015
    @J.d. Roberts Nice organizer :eek:
    I'm still planning to build special deck with stages up-down and small holes for everything...

right now all the things on a tray, and the tray is at the keyboard spot in the office table ( you know, this part that slides in and out and nobody uses it for keyboard lol :D ).

The flavorings are kinda like that-> since i took this pic i added more 50 flavorings into collection lol.

0WzfCf5y2G4.jpg

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
    Austin, Texas
    @J.d. Roberts Nice organizer :eek:
    I'm still planning to build special deck with stages up-down and small holes for everything...
    but right now here is how it is.
    right now all the thing on a tray, and the tray is at the keyboard spot in the office table ( you know, this part that slides in and out and nobody uses it for keyboard lol :D ).
    And the flavorings are kinda like that-> since i took this pic i added more 50 flavorings into collection lol.

0WzfCf5y2G4.jpg

Nice man! Looks clean af in there. You're an organized dude also, your photo, it's almost like the bottom shelf of a vape shop's juice shelf lol

EDIT: I buy my juices in 120ml or 240ml. I only drip and go through juice like nothing. Downside to buying high end juices. But if you ever wanting to know a premium juice at bulk pricing, I highly suggest "Blo Vape". Very good pricing with no mute flavor, it's in your face flavor, better than most premium quite honestly. Great customer service, fast shipping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread