The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I Wanted to Share This! (The sinner's Prayer.)

Discussion in 'Christian Vapers' started by Saintscruiser, Feb 7, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Saintscruiser

Saintscruiser Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi

I was searching some songs on the internet wanting to add more to the list and I was led to this video. I always listen first. I knew this needed to be in the body of this website and not in the video songs area. I truly hope no one minds. When I started watching it, the anointing was so strong.....like a moth to a flame.....my spirit soared and I couldn't turn it off even I wanted to. I just wanted to share that, as I truly needed the communion with God. Let face it, it's all about HIM! Glory and Honor, Dear Blessed Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit, Amein.

Edit: If anyone has prayed this prayer, please PM one of us, and tell us your joyful news!!!! Praise God, and Hallelujah!!!!!!! Victory In Jesus!!!!!!! God Bless you SC for posting this!!!
    Trukinlady

2. trukinlady

trukinlady Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2010
    Missouri, USA
    Awesome!!!!!!! That ministered to me so much!! Thank you for sharing it!!

3. blondeambition3

blondeambition3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    FL, USA