Status
Not open for further replies.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
In my mind I had just finished a delicious meal. I ordered a cup of strong freshly brewed rich coffee (black). I ordered my dessert: Crème Brulee. I sat back in my chair to enjoy the moment. In RL I took my first taste of this flavor from Nicoticket. I really did have a delicious cup of great coffee, too. I felt spoiled, I felt richly rewarded, I felt amazed and sated. This magic CB comes from Clark at Nicoticket. He is a great mixologist and a great person. He makes me feel like I am the ONE customer he really cares about. I don't have expensive or fancy vape gear..........if gear can make this juice taste any better I will be eager to try it. I swear I could taste the crunch of the 'hardened' caramel on top in perfect contrast to the rich custard base. The flavors weave in and out on both inhale and exhale ~ never exactly the same in successive tokes. That is the best I can do with words to describe this CB. Try it!

Last edited:

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I so totally agree. I got my order on Saturday and the CB just exceeded all expectations. Rich vanilla custardy goodness wrapped in a caramel ribbon.

The not so secret ingredient is the vanilla steep, which they do in house. This, to me, proves once and for all that house brewed extracts are better than factory bought extracts.. much like the bakery your grandma used to make from scratch will always be better than what you get in a commercial bakery. Vanilla junkies, like myself, should not settle for less.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
In my mind I had just finished a delicious meal. I ordered a cup of strong freshly brewed rich coffee (black). I ordered my dessert: Crème Brulee. I sat back in my chair to enjoy the moment. In RL I took my first taste of this flavor from Nicoticket. I really did have a delicious cup of great coffee, too. I felt spoiled, I felt richly rewarded, I felt amazed and sated.

Thank-you...I was at the restaurant with you enjoying the fresh cup of coffee. The nerve of that waiter running off with our Creme Brulee...guess the magic was just too much for him to resist too :laugh:

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I so totally agree. I got my order on Saturday and the CB just exceeded all expectations. Rich vanilla custardy goodness wrapped in a caramel ribbon.

The not so secret ingredient is the vanilla steep, which they do in house. This, to me, proves once and for all that house brewed extracts are better than factory bought extracts.. much like the bakery your grandma used to make from scratch will always be better than what you get in a commercial bakery. Vanilla junkies, like myself, should not settle for less.

I am one of those vanilla junkies.
I have tons of samples to try............but after having NT's vanilla everything else tastes fake.
I am NT for life, it looks like.
If the H1N1 tobacco flavor hits me I may be down to one vendor.
I still love my KY4 from Vermillion River.
That is my other junkie flavor...........caramel!
P

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I've got Creme Brulee on the way (got my order in before Clark's vacation started), and can't wait to try it - that is, if I can put down the Custard's Last Stand long enough to give it a whirl! CLS has been my favorite vape since the day I received my first order from Nicoticket, and CB promises to be just as good, if not better. Really looking forward to trying it.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
that is just terrible, Robin
Ugh, I am so sorry!!
At last yours will last!
P

Vapor's tongue is the worst! Try vaping unflavored for a day or two. I am currently vaping a bottle of CB that I got from Kent when I hung out with him in Omaha a few weeks ago. He surprised me with it. There are no secret twists to the juice, it is what it is, but the flavors are expertly balanced, rich and full.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Got my CLS this morning looking forward to trying this out this afternoon - but my carto is about empty may not be able to wait. Haven't vape a vanilla custard e-liq before so I am anxious to try this one. Love his other flavors that I have experienced and the customer service is second to none - awesome.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Vapor's tongue is the worst! Try vaping unflavored for a day or two. I am currently vaping a bottle of CB that I got from Kent when I hung out with him in Omaha a few weeks ago. He surprised me with it. There are no secret twists to the juice, it is what it is, but the flavors are expertly balanced, rich and full.

I'm going on day 9 of this BS now. On Saturday I got a little bit of it back briefly. I could at least taste sweetness again. It was just generic "sweet" but at least it was something. Then it was gone in a flash again.

I don't have unflavored juice, I suppose I should get some just in case. I've been vaping the juice I got from DFW before I knew better, lol... they all kinda of didn't taste like anything before anyway.

The day I can taste again is going to be just unbelievable and Nicoticket is first on my list =)

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Has anyone who tried this juice, tried The Standard Vape-Cell Block Four?

You can get it at Electronic Stix and VapeRevolution.. It IS a pricier juice.. not TOO bad.. 22 for 30ounces. More then Id like, but not too high that I wont continue buying it because...

Its amazing.

I too, am a vanilla junkie. I LOVE creme Brulee. CB4, is Creme brulee with a hint of berries. The berries are indeed a hint, only showing up now and then. Sweet and rich without being fake or sticky. One taste of this juice, and youll understand why they charge what they do.(In fact, ALL the juices IVe tried from Standard Vape, have been worth the money. Cell Block four is just off the hook)

And so.. I leave ya'll with that sugesstion, and Ill go get myself some CLS and CB from Nicoticket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread