The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I Was Transported to a 5 Star Restaurant Tonight via Nicoticket's Creme Brulee

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by Patkid, Aug 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Patkid

Patkid Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2013
    Rockford, IL
    In my mind I had just finished a delicious meal. I ordered a cup of strong freshly brewed rich coffee (black). I ordered my dessert: Crème Brulee. I sat back in my chair to enjoy the moment. In RL I took my first taste of this flavor from Nicoticket. I really did have a delicious cup of great coffee, too. I felt spoiled, I felt richly rewarded, I felt amazed and sated. This magic CB comes from Clark at Nicoticket. He is a great mixologist and a great person. He makes me feel like I am the ONE customer he really cares about. I don't have expensive or fancy vape gear..........if gear can make this juice taste any better I will be eager to try it. I swear I could taste the crunch of the 'hardened' caramel on top in perfect contrast to the rich custard base. The flavors weave in and out on both inhale and exhale ~ never exactly the same in successive tokes. That is the best I can do with words to describe this CB. Try it! I paid for my juice, I am not related to Clark (but if he ever needs an emergency reserve mom I am available), and this is an honest review. Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.