Status
Not open for further replies.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
In my mind I had just finished a delicious meal. I ordered a cup of strong freshly brewed rich coffee (black). I ordered my dessert: Crème Brulee. I sat back in my chair to enjoy the moment. In RL I took my first taste of this flavor from Nicoticket. I really did have a delicious cup of great coffee, too. I felt spoiled, I felt richly rewarded, I felt amazed and sated. This magic CB comes from Clark at Nicoticket. He is a great mixologist and a great person. He makes me feel like I am the ONE customer he really cares about. I don't have expensive or fancy vape gear..........if gear can make this juice taste any better I will be eager to try it. I swear I could taste the crunch of the 'hardened' caramel on top in perfect contrast to the rich custard base. The flavors weave in and out on both inhale and exhale ~ never exactly the same in successive tokes. That is the best I can do with words to describe this CB. Try it! I paid for my juice, I am not related to Clark (but if he ever needs an emergency reserve mom I am available), and this is an honest review. Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread