Las Vegas
images(286).jpg

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Congratulations.

Dear all,

I'm delighted to report that last Thursday I was awarded the Roll of Honour award for my advocacy role in vaping over the last decade. The award was presented to me at the Global Forum on Nicotine, held in Warsaw, Poland.

The award was given for my role in founding ECF (and in helping form the first vaping advocacy groups); for co-founding the E-Cigarette Summit in London, and for the various things I've done behind-the-scenes over the years, including participating in UK govt's tobacco-control round-table.

This award was newly added this year. INNCO usually give out two awards - one to a professional, typically academic, and one for a consumer advocate.

This new award is more "honorary". It's awarded to someone who has contributed in some other way, and not specifically over the previous year. It is particularly meaningful to me since INNCO represents the wider body of nicotine consumer organisations globally.

In my acceptance speech I made special note that in awarding me this, they were also awarding the membership of ECF - a membership which is profoundly responsible for much of the innovation in vaping both in product terms and in the formation of the global vaping community. Thousands of people over many years have contributed their knowledge and driven forward one of the most important technologies of our times.

So, thanks to you all and long may it continue - we still have great battles ahead of us and many minds to change.....

Oliver
View attachment 749333

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Dear all,

I'm delighted to report that last Thursday I was awarded the Roll of Honour award for my advocacy role in vaping over the last decade. The award was presented to me at the Global Forum on Nicotine, held in Warsaw, Poland.

The award was given for my role in founding ECF (and in helping form the first vaping advocacy groups); for co-founding the E-Cigarette Summit in London, and for the various things I've done behind-the-scenes over the years, including participating in UK govt's tobacco-control round-table.

This award was newly added this year. INNCO usually give out two awards - one to a professional, typically academic, and one for a consumer advocate.

This new award is more "honorary". It's awarded to someone who has contributed in some other way, and not specifically over the previous year. It is particularly meaningful to me since INNCO represents the wider body of nicotine consumer organisations globally.

In my acceptance speech I made special note that in awarding me this, they were also awarding the membership of ECF - a membership which is profoundly responsible for much of the innovation in vaping both in product terms and in the formation of the global vaping community. Thousands of people over many years have contributed their knowledge and driven forward one of the most important technologies of our times.

So, thanks to you all and long may it continue - we still have great battles ahead of us and many minds to change.....

Oliver
View attachment 749333

Congratulations and thanks for ALL you do for the vaping world!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread