I went back to the Juul??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

APA1

Apr 12, 2018
Not sure if I should post this here or the e-liquid Discussion Forum.
Anyways, yesterday I was getting bored with the juice options I had available for my Smok Infinix. So I went to my backup - the Juul. I had some Mango and Fruit Medley pods lying around. I got to say I forgot how good these taste. I'm really enjoying it. I thought I was over the Juul and would only use it if my Infinix died on me. But for now I'm a big fan again. Not a fan of the price of the pods. I know they can be refilled but I usually only get 1 refill out of them.

Looking for some juice suggestions?
What is your favorite fruit flavor lately?
I like fruit flavors, tropical flavors, mango......
Not sure if there are many fans of Juul Fruit Medley but does anyone know where to buy a juice similar to it?

I try to vape 18 mg 50/50 or 60/40 as much as I can.
I tried a 12 mg and didn't get any sort of throat hit.
But the 45-50 mg nic salts keep bringing me back with the smoother hit. And I don't have to vape it as much (which is not always easy).

Where can I find the best selling / most popular fruit flavors?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Honestly, so much of it is subjective. What I would do (personally) would be to sample juices in a B&M if you have one near you, to try some different tastes. Some of them have stopped that practice however. I'd probably pick a few well known online vendors and try a couple sample packs from vendors in the fruity variety. It's a fairly inexpensive way to find out what else you'd like. I wish I could be more of specific help, but unfortunately, I started DIY early on, so I haven't really tasted a lot of commercial juices.

Best of luck,

Anna

APA1

Apr 12, 2018
Honestly, so much of it is subjective. What I would do (personally) would be to sample juices in a B&M if you have one near you, to try some different tastes. Some of them have stopped that practice however. I'd probably pick a few well known online vendors and try a couple sample packs from vendors in the fruity variety. It's a fairly inexpensive way to find out what else you'd like. I wish I could be more of specific help, but unfortunately, I started DIY early on, so I haven't really tasted a lot of commercial juices.

Best of luck,

Anna

I will search for some sample packs online.
I checked out vapewild.com
They recommend you let them steep for 2 weeks.
Anyway to speed up the process?

• Optimistic

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There are ways, but I'm not sure I would try with a new juice. I would just steep it.

Heat speeds steeping-- it can also degrade some flavors. An ultrasonic cleaner can decrease steeping (I've heard one hour equals one week, and to not turn on any heat, the agitation would be enough.

There are high powered (sometimes magnetic stirrers) that you can use to aerate your juice, again I'm not sure I'd use it. Possibly less likely to cause flavor degradation, and some folks use them.

I personally find that time and the occasional shake does the trick best. And, unfortunately, until you "know" your flavors, you may well cause a change to a premixed juice that you really don't want. I would order them if they interest you and choose a different sample pack in the meantime. It's really the "best" in my opinion, way to figure out how commercial juice will taste, and the possibility of ruining a flavor is more likely (IMHO as always) to ruin a juice, or at least make it taste different, and then you won't really know if you like it or not.

You can count shipping time to you as part of the steep. But I probably wouldn't do more than that. It's not quite like DIY where if you ruin a flavor using a steeping method that doesn't "work well" for a flavor that you can recreate and etc. I would do what the flavor maker suggests, and if you like the flavors, well ,you can order them ahead of time and etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: APA1

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You wouldn't get it, I'm fairly certain. There is SOMETHING in the Juul, I have no idea what, that seems to give it some extra special OMPH. IDK what the law is as far as disclosing what's in the pods, but I've vaped a Juul ONE time (it was my kiddo's device, he went back to vaping temporarily). It was.... Not really similar to any other vape I'd tried. Mint, but oddly delicious.

My son doesn't want to keep paying for the pods, but he SURE wishes he COULD, he's been filling various vape devices with various things (stressed about the move). I tasted it and I was like, ,"Yeah, even at 50 mg/ml my stuff wouldn't be like that." I mean, it wouldn't.

That might be a good birthday present for him, some Juul pods. He quit vaping , but stress happens. Can't quite decide if it would be GOOD or BAD. LOL.

There is something in the juul though? Chicken beak? Abalone sea shell? SOMETHING. I don't think most ex juul users feel that vaping delivered the same experience. They may choose to switch anyway, and have a DIFFERENT and GOOD experience but the Juul was quite unlike any vape I've tried, etc.

Anna

ASAP Bravo

Jun 14, 2018
Not sure if I should post this here or the E-Liquid Discussion Forum.
Anyways, yesterday I was getting bored with the juice options I had available for my Smok Infinix. So I went to my backup - the Juul. I had some Mango and Fruit Medley pods lying around. I got to say I forgot how good these taste. I'm really enjoying it. I thought I was over the Juul and would only use it if my Infinix died on me. But for now I'm a big fan again. Not a fan of the price of the pods. I know they can be refilled but I usually only get 1 refill out of them.

Looking for some juice suggestions?
What is your favorite fruit flavor lately?
I like fruit flavors, tropical flavors, mango......
Not sure if there are many fans of Juul Fruit Medley but does anyone know where to buy a juice similar to it?

I try to vape 18 mg 50/50 or 60/40 as much as I can.
I tried a 12 mg and didn't get any sort of throat hit.
But the 45-50 mg nic salts keep bringing me back with the smoother hit. And I don't have to vape it as much (which is not always easy).

Where can I find the best selling / most popular fruit flavors?

what were your options for the infinix

APA1

Apr 12, 2018
I've tried 5 of the 6 samples I got from vapewild.com - 12 mg 50/50.
-Fruit Hoops (fruit flavored breakfast with hints of orange, cherry, and lemon with a creamy note of milk on the exhale) - has a lot of great reviews but I'm not a fan. Maybe I got a bad batch or it has to steep for 30+ days. It currently tastes like chemicals.
-Murica (red cherries, tart lemon-lime and blue raspberries) - pretty good.
-Hannibal Nector (Peach, Orange, Melons, Berries, Coconut) - tasted like chemicals at first. I let it steep a little longer and it's starting to taste a lot better.
-Tiger's Blood (Strawberry, Watermelon, Coconut) - pretty good. For some reason it tastes a little similar to Murica.
-Dragon Juice (Dragon Fruit, Orange, Pineapple) - my favorite right now. Nice tropical flavor.
-Blue Harvest (Watermelons, blueberries, lemonade) - still waiting to try.

I have 3 Mr Salt E flavors sitting around - 45 mg.
They're not bad but not my favorite if I'm going to vape nic salts.
If I had to rank them I would go with:
(1) Blood Orange Lemonade
(2) Strawberry Lemonade
(3) Blue Razz Lemonade
I still prefer the Fruit Medley and Mango of the Juul pods if I want some 50 mg nic salts.

MrsWood

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2018
EonSmoke makes pods that are compatible with the Juul however they are 60mg nic.

Attachments

• IMG_20180615_075755.jpg
    IMG_20180615_075755.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20180615_075755.jpg
    IMG_20180615_075755.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
  • Useful

MrsWood

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2018
I see they offer a 4% or 6% nicotine.
Damn. I thought 5% was high enough.
I wouldn't go near a 6%.
They are priced almost the same as a pack of Juul pods.
Has anyone tried the EonSmoke pods?

EonSmoke isn't bad the pods are pretty good and have decent flavor. In my opinion the EonSmoke pods have better flavor options than Juul. I'm not a fan of 60mg either. I liked Juno much better than Juul. Airflow was better and not nearly as restricted as the Juul and tons more options for pods coming in 36mg or 48mg. I always used 36mg. Downside is I used it consistently for two weeks and am now trying to work my way back down to 25mg and I can definitely tell the difference. I also prefer the way Juno charges with a cord over the Juul.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread