I will never cheat on Geoff again. Lesson learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
I decided to try some juices from another online (I won't name them) custom liquid shop after reading some good reviews... well...

First, they cost more than TV's liquids... ok, I can live with that if they are good... but then after waiting over a week for shipping (as opposed to TV's three days), I finally received my package, and with great anticipation filled up some brand-new cartomizers... and.... YUCK.

Never again. I will never stray from TV again. Ever. Now I'm stuck w/having to vape these juices til payday, because all my TV stock is gone.

That'll teach me.... and hopefully you guys, too... don't make the same mistake that I did!

Gribeau

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
San Antontio, TX
I feel your pain, I had to suffer in ignorance for a full week when I started vaping and was being all non-committal about my first TV order. Still, all commiseration aside, I'm torn between giggling at the death of a juice hussy and lamenting the loss of any kind of hussy. Argh! Existential crisis! 8-o

You're not on one of those nasty once-a-month pay cycles or somesuch, are you? That'd be very sadness worthy. T'would make puppies cry.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I decided to try some juices from another online (I won't name them) custom liquid shop after reading some good reviews... well...

First, they cost more than TV's liquids... ok, I can live with that if they are good... but then after waiting over a week for shipping (as opposed to TV's three days), I finally received my package, and with great anticipation filled up some brand-new cartomizers... and.... YUCK.

Never again. I will never stray from TV again. Ever. Now I'm stuck w/having to vape these juices til payday, because all my TV stock is gone.

That'll teach me.... and hopefully you guys, too... don't make the same mistake that I did!

We'll forgive you just this once!
Then we'll take your Atty away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread