I will never order from here again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big

Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
:mad:I have a question. Do you have to ask for a sample to actually get your order shipped. I ordered some ultrapure and an extra atty that I paid for on the 16th. I emailed the company on Thursday and was told it would ship Friday. I contacted them again Saturday and was told it would ship monday. It is now Tuesday the 23rd. Seven days and my order hasn't even been shipped. I usually don't complain about things but I think you should let people know if something is not in stock before they order it. Now I don't have any juice and I have to leave town for work Friday. Guess I'll go buy some marlboro's.
user_online.gif
progress.gif

gk7319

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
IL
I ordered some of the new Ultrapure a couple of weeks back and it is only now shipping out. Seems they didn't have the nic to complete the mix. It would have been nice to know that when I ordered, but I did receive an email last week stating what the problem was so I wasn't too worried.

Of course, going into my third month of vaping, I have a vast supply of different juices. I can certainly understand how someone could get completely p**sed off if they were out of juice.

Big

Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
I ordered some of the new Ultrapure a couple of weeks back and it is only now shipping out. Seems they didn't have the nic to complete the mix. It would have been nice to know that when I ordered, but I did receive an email last week stating what the problem was so I wasn't too worried.

Of course, going into my third month of vaping, I have a vast supply of different juices. I can certainly understand how someone could get completely p**sed off if they were out of juice.
Thanks for seeing my point. If they had said on thier site that it would'nt be shipped for a week or two I wouldn't have a problem. Instead I ordered it and now I don't have anything to vape. Didn't want it to happen to anyone else.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Big,

I want to apologize for the delay in the shipment of your order.

The issue with the delay in shipping of the fluid comes from the manufacturer that was waiting on the nicotine to arrive. We were told that we would have it sooner then when it actually arrived.

The fluid is in now and the orders are being shipped as fast as possible.

We are still working on the back end of the site that notifies immediately about stock changes, it works for the items as hardware, however the system calculates differently for the fluid inventory. Again our apologies about the process, and we are working to get it corrected as soon as possible.

If you have further questions regarding the shipment of your order you may email or call Tony at:

tonyinnovapor@gmail.com
208-863-5798

Thank you again for letting us know about the issue, we appreciate the feedback so we can adjust our system to better serve you.

Millie

dubnluvn

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
San Diego, Ca
Sorry to hear about the delay with your order. I've always had good experiences with Innovapor. I usually get my orders 2-3 days after they are placed. One thing I always do, no matter who the vendor is, is follow up the next day if I haven't received a shipping notice. That either makes me confident of when to expect my order and allows me to make other arrangements, if necessary.

:mad:I have a question. Do you have to ask for a sample to actually get your order shipped. I ordered some ultrapure and an extra atty that I paid for on the 16th. I emailed the company on Thursday and was told it would ship Friday. I contacted them again Saturday and was told it would ship monday. It is now Tuesday the 23rd. Seven days and my order hasn't even been shipped. I usually don't complain about things but I think you should let people know if something is not in stock before they order it. Now I don't have any juice and I have to leave town for work Friday. Guess I'll go buy some marlboro's.

with delayed shipping, lack of communication and overall frustrating experience. Oh, and LOTS of excuses as to why things are delayed, etc.

Having owned a successful online business for over ten years, I *always* put the focus on customer service. If the customer wasn't happy, I wasn't happy was my motto. I mean really - without satisfied customers, your business isn't going to survive.

Oh, and I *never* made excuses, even sincere ones, as to why something didn't happen the way it should have (shipping delays, bad product, whatever.) I always apologized and cleaned the mess up ASAP. The customer doesn't care WHY something happened, they just want it fixed, and any excuse you make just sounds empty.

I have heard others chime in with good experiences with Innovapor, but there also seem to be quite a lot of dissatisfied customers. I think as a group, us 'vape-rs' try to be understanding and patient, but my experience with Innovapor has pushed that envelope WAY too far. (I ordered a $100 'Intellicig' kit back in November, the items that arrived weren't even Intellicigs - they were a knock-off, and everything was toast within days, and I still haven't received the replacements for it!)

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear you've had a not so pleasant experience - you've got my sympathy! I'll send speedy shipping thoughts your way! And try to stay away from those analogues! :)

-k-

quitting sucks

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
Surrounded by corn
everlastingstopgopper, i remember you posting because we ordered about the same time. I must have been one of the lucky ones because my m4's are still going. On the original attys and batts with one of the two being a short one. I'll admit that they have only seen maybe a month of constant use though. I like smoking to much so mainly use them at work, at peoples houses that don't smoke, trips with non smokers or randomly sitting at the pc these days.

I am disappointed to read they stop carrying the short batts.That is the one i use the most because the ecig fits in my cigarette pack with it. Doesn't last long though.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
everlastingstopgopper, i remember you posting because we ordered about the same time. I must have been one of the lucky ones because my m4's are still going. On the original attys and batts with one of the two being a short one. I'll admit that they have only seen maybe a month of constant use though. I like smoking to much so mainly use them at work, at peoples houses that don't smoke, trips with non smokers or randomly sitting at the pc these days.

I am disappointed to read they stop carrying the short batts.That is the one i use the most because the ecig fits in my cigarette pack with it. Doesn't last long though.

Dont be too disappointed quitting sucks, we will have the short batts back on the site shortly. and they should last much longer than the old short batts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread