The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I wish my Vape store did.....

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by minoh, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. minoh

minoh Full Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Hey guys!

It's good to see a lot of vape stores growing at a rapid pace. I see stores popping up once every month and Maxim magazine advertising for e-cigs.

I was just wondering: If you guys had ONE wish, (haha or more if you guys really want) what would you wish that your local B&M or online vape store did/provide/offer?

Also, what would you HATE for them to do or HATE that they are doing right now?

For me, I wish that the online sites make their sites prettier. Loll yes it might sound silly :oops: but some websites look so outdated that I feel like I can't trust them with my credit card info...

As for HATE, I am not sure if I have one right now :p

Thanks and as always, Vape ON!

2. Intervap

Intervap Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2013
    Port Huron, Mi
    I wish they were knowledgeable and didn't just try to sell me the most expensive stuff in the store...and if they didn't rebrand eliquid and sell it as their own, than would be great.
    I don't have many great experiences with my local B&M haha

3. minoh

minoh Full Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Los Angeles
    LOL wow. They tried to rebrand and sell it as their own? How did you even find out?

4. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    Ohio
    I wish vape stores, both online and B & M's, would lend out units for potential customers to try. If that isn't a possibility, then perhaps rent them for a nominal fee. I have a bunch of stuff that I had to buy, only to find out they didn't work out well for me.

5. heroinesick

heroinesick Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    I kind of have two....

1) I wish we had a decent vape store. The local one is seriously seriously horrible.
    2) If we HAD a decent vape store, I'd want them to charge reasonable prices and carry decent juice.

6. ShariR

ShariR Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    I would wish that they would train their staff to know the products they sell.

Offer more than just rebranded cheap juice. There have got to be many juice vendors willing to supply vape shops with their juice.

7. Barbara21

Barbara21 Moved On

May 21, 2013
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Expanding a bit on that, I'd say 'offer more than just rebranded cheap juice' at less than exorbitant prices. And a less-than-500% markup would be nice too ($60.00 for a $12.91 bolt from FastTech).

But to be honest, at this point I'd be happy just to be able to sample liquids before buying.

8. Barbara21

Barbara21 Moved On

May 21, 2013
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Oops - double post.

9. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Housecalls.

10. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    exist. Yeah. As soon as we get one around these parts I'll get back to you and let you know what's wrong with it.

11. Rickajho

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Zoe, that coming from you makes the set up of a really bad cheesy "naughty" movie come to mind for some reason. Why is that? lol

12. Intervap

Intervap Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2013
    Port Huron, Mi
    Everything tastes exactly like Liqua, the really cheap Italian stuff you can get from Fasttech...pretty sure thats where most of their stuff comes from!

13. vapalicious1100

vapalicious1100 Full Member

Apr 3, 2013
    France
    I wish that they would sell affordable e-juice. 10ml for €5.50 ($7.50!)? Are they out of their minds? If they sold DIY stuff, or even cheaper juice, then I would probably buy it there. But for the moment, I can get 500+ml for the price of 50ml there. As far as wick, wire, batteries, eGos, tanks, and cartos go, my local B&Ms are fine.

14. EvilZoe

What? Just because I'd offer them a ride on my ProVaris? See how you are?

15. meanckz

meanckz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 18, 2013
    Greer, SC
    I wish my local shop would give more choices about what's in it....they're selling 60PG/40VG...otherwise their liquids would be holding its own (taste wise...the Lemon really pops...nice tart with a bit sweetness and very lemony...and the butterscotch is good and the menthol is menthol-y) ... just sooo much PG :(
    and I wish they hadn't reduced their juice bar to next to nothing....it was great when I started going there 4 month ago...now I ask to try a flavor and what I get is ... sorry no, the owner got rid of that....well I wanna talk to the owner, because he's an ... and ruining his business....and of course the staff seems to lack knowledge, but it could be that I just gained so much more knowledge, that now they seem...well st00pid :D

16. meanckz

meanckz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 18, 2013
    Greer, SC
    MUHAHAHAHA....Zoe, you kill me :lol:

17. desertlover

desertlover Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    Southern California
    I wish my local vape store did............... OPEN!!! I don't know of one single B&M in the Palm Springs area. Palm Springs!!!! Has anyone heard of this place?

18. Anjaffm

Anjaffm Dragon Lady ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2013
    Germany
    *giggles* Same here, from Germany. ;)

And housecalls with free rides on the Provari? Hm........ :D

/edit:
    And no, nobody in Germany has ever heard of Frankfurt either, same as Palm Springs in the US :D

19. Rickajho

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Oh I am so stopping this right now. I could but... no. :D

20. EvilZoe

Hey, even recluses get lonely. Okay, not really. Not while I have internet, anyway....LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.