I wish my Vape store did.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

minoh

Oct 19, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey guys!

It's good to see a lot of vape stores growing at a rapid pace. I see stores popping up once every month and Maxim magazine advertising for e-cigs.

I was just wondering: If you guys had ONE wish, (haha or more if you guys really want) what would you wish that your local B&M or online vape store did/provide/offer?

Also, what would you HATE for them to do or HATE that they are doing right now?

For me, I wish that the online sites make their sites prettier. Loll yes it might sound silly :oops: but some websites look so outdated that I feel like I can't trust them with my credit card info...

As for HATE, I am not sure if I have one right now :p

Thanks and as always, vape ON!

minoh

Oct 19, 2013
Los Angeles
I wish they were knowledgeable and didn't just try to sell me the most expensive stuff in the store...and if they didn't rebrand eliquid and sell it as their own, than would be great.
I don't have many great experiences with my local B&M haha

LOL wow. They tried to rebrand and sell it as their own? How did you even find out?

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I would wish that they would train their staff to know the products they sell.

Offer more than just rebranded cheap juice. There have got to be many juice vendors willing to supply vape shops with their juice.

Expanding a bit on that, I'd say 'offer more than just rebranded cheap juice' at less than exorbitant prices. And a less-than-500% markup would be nice too ($60.00 for a $12.91 bolt from FastTech).

But to be honest, at this point I'd be happy just to be able to sample liquids before buying.

vapalicious1100

Apr 3, 2013
France
I wish that they would sell affordable e-juice. 10ml for €5.50 ($7.50!)? Are they out of their minds? If they sold DIY stuff, or even cheaper juice, then I would probably buy it there. But for the moment, I can get 500+ml for the price of 50ml there. As far as wick, wire, batteries, eGos, tanks, and cartos go, my local B&Ms are fine.

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
I wish my local shop would give more choices about what's in it....they're selling 60PG/40VG...otherwise their liquids would be holding its own (taste wise...the Lemon really pops...nice tart with a bit sweetness and very lemony...and the butterscotch is good and the menthol is menthol-y) ... just sooo much PG :(
and I wish they hadn't reduced their juice bar to next to nothing....it was great when I started going there 4 month ago...now I ask to try a flavor and what I get is ... sorry no, the owner got rid of that....well I wanna talk to the owner, because he's an ... and ruining his business....and of course the staff seems to lack knowledge, but it could be that I just gained so much more knowledge, that now they seem...well st00pid :D

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
I wish my Vape store did.....
exist. Yeah. As soon as we get one around these parts I'll get back to you and let you know what's wrong with it.

*giggles* Same here, from Germany. ;)

And housecalls with free rides on the Provari? Hm........ :D

/edit:
And no, nobody in Germany has ever heard of Frankfurt either, same as Palm Springs in the US :D

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
*giggles* Same here, from Germany. ;)

And housecalls with free rides on the Provari? Hm........ :D

/edit:
And no, nobody in Germany has ever heard of Frankfurt either, same as Palm Springs in the US :D

Hey, even recluses get lonely. Okay, not really. Not while I have internet, anyway....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread