I wish .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
After falling in love with the Ody and Penelope (working very well on Provari) I finaly got my GGTS. Trying to connect Ody to GGTS i had to realize there are things i need to know about my new love. Such as ... small accessories needed to get it all work together.

Now i know i need a Odysseus GGTS Base, or maybe a Stealth top cap will do the same, or a kind of adapter. I think one of these things could make the GGTS and Ody look and work in hamoni.

So ... what is my wish?
Obviously i wish to get one of these things -- or -- i wish i knew where -when or if there is a way to buy these things.
And - even if i hope to get a VIR or Proteus or any other new suprise in the future, i wish these little things could have a kind of priority so we could enjoy the GGs as i was ment to.

Some other wishes are peace and love and that all people would quit smoking :blink:

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
Now i know i need a Odysseus GGTS Base, or maybe a Stealth top cap will do the same...

Just wanted you to know that using the GGTS base or the Stealth cap are NOT the same. The GGTS base will allow you to use the collector tank AND air control, the Stealth cap only provides a 510 connector.

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
Just wanted you to know that using the GGTS base or the Stealth cap are NOT the same. The GGTS base will allow you to use the collector tank AND air control, the Stealth cap only provides a 510 connector.

Tanks Yeti --- Slowly iam beginning to understand more and more (just had the ggts for a few days ;-)) But for the purposes of connect the Ody and ggts without looking as they dont fit at all, i could use any of them - i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread