I wonder if the FDA is on this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
[Sarcasm]Looks like smoking... it should be classified as a tobacco product... children are actually inhaling vapor.[/Sarcasm]

Well then, they must be encouraging kids to vape, right? I'm convinced kids are drawn to smoking or vaping by the visual part of it. Vaping is winning because the clouds are bigger. Kids see cloud toys, not nicotine delivery devices. This dragon is another cloud toy.

Reactions: NealBJr

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Well then, they must be encouraging kids to vape, right? I'm convinced kids are drawn to smoking or vaping by the visual part of it. Vaping is winning because the clouds are bigger. Kids see cloud toys, not nicotine delivery devices. This dragon is another cloud toy.

I agree %100. But what the FDA doesn't realize, is if kids get into it for the clouds, nicotine and tar doesn't have to be part of the equation at all. Most cigarettes I know have tobacco, and the few I just googled are of a specialty blend and have to be highly sought after to get some. But even those have tar.

Guess I'm still bitter over the FDA ruling and probably will be for quite a while.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I agree %100. But what the FDA doesn't realize, is if kids get into it for the clouds, nicotine and tar doesn't have to be part of the equation at all. Most cigarettes I know have tobacco, and the few I just googled are of a specialty blend and have to be highly sought after to get some. But even those have tar.

Guess I'm still bitter over the FDA ruling and probably will be for quite a while.
The FDA realizes everything we do. They aren't stupid, they have different priorities. Preserving tobacco taxes is the priority, not the pubic's health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread