I would love to win the pod /mod I've had 4 pods and looking into stepping up ie battery size ,and w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merri G

Aug 14, 2020
Hello I would love to win the new pod/mod iam using pods with no airflow ..or adjusting wattage as iam new to this and have spent a lot of money on these I think it's time and jump into something better ..and I love the pink colour it's great for us ladies to colour coordinate it is great to see the market leaningtowards we ladies .many thanks..m

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Hello I would love to win the new pod/mod iam using pods with no airflow ..or adjusting wattage as iam new to this and have spent a lot of money on these I think it's time and jump into something better ..and I love the pink colour it's great for us ladies to colour coordinate it is great to see the market leaningtowards we ladies .many thanks..m
What are these PodMods? Sound like a
SCIFI

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
What are these PodMods? Sound like a
SCIFI
It’s this...virus I guess would explain it best. Anyway,’the virus gets in the body from drinking water and when they fall asleep a clone develops and emerges leaving its host dead.
So now you know how, here is the what. China developed a device, a pod mod as it were, which, when used, renders the alien virus harmless. But there is a twist, an M. Knight Shamalonium twist. Everyone who uses these pod mods are now becoming obsessed with them and have trouble putting them down. So the cure may turn out to be worse then the alien virus. With these pod mods being so small and stealthy many teens are using them incognito which has become an epidemic according to The Lie..no I remember, The Truth is the name which I believe is meant to be ironic but they have done their best to warn us of all the heavy metals, the lipid pneumonia, popcorn head, etc. wtf. So I hope my concise, fact filled response to the question...wait..what was the question...? Anyway Dueces, I’m out.

• Winner
Reactions: ShowMeTwice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread