Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
IMGP02651632x1224.jpg

IMGP02631632x1224.jpg

Hope these help I had to change coil. sorry pics arent very good

this worked like a charm, ive had a leaky iatty since the day i got it. just found some random o-rings around and put them in the 2 places you mentioned and now its been 2 full days without a drop in the connector. thank you so much eyebrook, made a huge difference!

Fuginazole

VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
DALLAS
My iAtty has leaked every single tank I've put into it. I've tightened everything how it's suppose to be and it leaks so now I have to keep it in a cup over night so the juice doesn't go everywhere. This is getting ridiculous and a little wasteful with juice, I will throw this thing out the window sooner or later.

This is the exact thing that I am dealing with.. I love the flavor I get and it hits like a truck but when I leave it overnight the juice is running down the side of my GGTS and it is wasting a lot of my juice.. As lond as I am vaping on it every once in a while or if I take it off the GGTS it doesnt leak but on the device it leaks if I leave it sitting for too long.... Weird.. Im sure its a beginners error and Im sure I will work this issue out but for now its a little frustrating!!!

Fuginazole

VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
DALLAS
Mine stopped leaking when I did this trick:

IMGP02631632x1224.jpg

Ok, I just took mt IAtty all apart and rebuilt it with the o-ring in place so I guess we will see in the morning if that does the trick.. If not I will try something else... I made sure my wires were not overlapping and everything was tight so I really hope this works and I dont have a juice covered GGTS when I wake up!!!

Fuginazole

VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
DALLAS
I put the o-ring in palce last night before I went to bed and I stopped the leak for the most part!! Yay... But It went from an open leak to very very slow drip almost.It didnt leak doun the GGTS just on the cap only but not much. It is still leaking but hardly anything compaired to before.... Thanks for the tips and tricks!!! now if I can just stop the very tiny drip I will be golden... Maybe a thicker o-ring????

Fuginazole

VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
DALLAS
Fugi, from where the Iatty leaks? From its connector? Do you use it with GGTS ?

Imeo, I believe it is leaking from the connector. But like i said after using the o ring it really slowed the leak down. It is really just a drip once in a while i think... But Im guessing its from the threads on the bottom plastic, but i really dont know exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread