IBTanked is closing shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
I ordered replacement tubes (plus O-rings and washers) from IBTanked on Tuesday (three days ago). It seems like mine will be one of their last orders. The IBTanked website now says that they are closing the business but a backlog of existing orders will be filled soon. They also offer the option of canceling orders by phone. I'll wait out the order. I should have enough IBTanked supplies to last me for many years. Sorry to see IBTanked go away.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Hmm..I placed an order on July 9th for a couple of replacement tanks for my Kabuki. I must be one of those backlogged orders because I still don't have it. I would be willing to wait if they could guarantee they would fill it. Hmm...not sure what I should do.
    I think he's ok with a phone call.

Reactions: Jingles

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    My favorite vape top combo (IBTanked cartotanks and Ikenvape cartomizers) from 2012 to 2014 have now ceased to exist. Sad. OCD (Harry Gibson) was a great guy who was an expert with pyrex glass. He and the Mrs and Offspring as he called them ran their mom & pop business from their home. IBTanked represented arguably the best value in cartotanks during their short run. I probably had a dozen of his tanks at one point.

IBTanked Pyrex Cartotanks: A Review

• My review of the popular cartotanks from IBTanked. Detailed instructions on how to order a custom-made cartotank.

upload_2015-9-3_16-9-7-jpeg.486911
    mini_140615011839661605.jpg
    full

full
    full

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread