IBTANKED.... Show em off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike757

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
LA, CA, USA
These are matte black anodized rings which IBT offered me since the gloss rings were unavailable at the time. Spectrum tank.
Ka51EBR.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
what cartomizers do you guys recommend for the 22mm standard tank?

Diameter of the tank makes no difference in what cartomizer brand you use. Standard length tanks use a standard length (35mm) carto. XL tanks use an XL (45mm) carto. Carto manufacturers may call their 45mm cartos by different names:

tank lengths.jpg

A standard tank will be limited to the std Boge or Ikenvape cartos.

An XL tank can use Smoktech, Boge XL, or Ikenvape Mega.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Diameter of the tank makes no difference in what cartomizer brand you use. Standard length tanks use a standard length (35mm) carto. XL tanks use an XL (45mm) carto. Carto manufacturers may call their 45mm cartos by different names:

A standard tank will be limited to the std Boge or Ikenvape cartos.

An XL tank can use Smoktech, Boge XL, or Ikenvape Mega.

I see Boge XXL advertised at some websites and they're described as 45mm at some.

What's the difference between XL & XXL or are they the same?

Thanks

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
Those are the same. I have no idea why Boge calls their 45mm length cartos XXL when other manufacturers call theirs XL or mega.

Those should work fine.

I wish there was a universal decision on what description refers to what length.

My local store calls the 45mm regular and the 35mm "shorties".

Mack813

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
florida
so after getting my IBtank and a 3.2 ohm smoktek single coil, i gotta say this is a weak combo. It can barely keep up with my 2.0ohm aerotank...

man i know there has to be a carto out there that can out perform a aerotank... so far the aerotank is the best tank i done used since i started vaping... its quiet and smooth no gurgling leaking or nothing... but this carto is loud and not producing more vapor than the aerotank plus it gets hot.

really need some help on a good carto that produces alot of vapor with a good throat hit and not much to stiff on the pull....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread