Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I am interested in the provari ring.
id like to know will it only work with the 22mm tank? I have a few 19mm already and want to know if they will still fit.
will the proring damage or scratch my provari?

And....
how much juice does a 22mm standard hold with the carto
same question for the 19mm with the carto.

thanks

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I saw a picture where someone was using a 19 on it (Elantis maybe?), of course it will be a different diameter so aesthetics are gonna be subjective. You can of course continue to use you 19s without the ring installed.

No it wont scratch your Provari and the 22std holds about 4ml

ETA, just looked at the FAQ and the 22std is 3ml and missed the other part of your question, the 19std is 1.5ml

Last edited:

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ladiekali, here is a picture of mine with the 19mm on it.

800tsJy.jpg

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
The colors are in production Elantis. I expect around three weeks but you never know sometimes on these things, could be longer or shorter on the wait but it is a done deal. I am kind of excited myself to see just how they will look, thinking they will be striking with the caps and IBTipsy all matching.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
This being my first proring, it took an adjustment to like it lol. But now that i've had it a few weeks i love it. Waiting for colors to order more.

I have been heavily researching an ibtanked but it sounds like I need to wait? What's this colors you speak of? :) I thought they already came with color options?

I was also thinking of waiting for vapefest in DC. I'm attending and was looking to get my hands on one before I ordered. Thanks!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
The rings Lady mentioned the colors about is the beauty ring that you can put on the Provari to make a flush fit with a 22mm tank. Currently we only have these in Stainless. We are working with our shop on getting them in Anodized colors to match our caps though. Have had a couple hiccups between our shop and the Anodizer they have been using, just paperwork but it has delayed some of our shipments so I am not sure when we will be getting the IBTpro 22 rings in colors. Hoping they will have them to us before DC VapeFest.

See ya in DC next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread