Ice Ice Baby... Need suggestions for the best, pure MINT/MENTHOL flavored e-liquid/juice???

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG09

May 6, 2020
Hey All!

{*This is related in part to my last post, “Need help finding the right e-liquid & the proper nic strength…”, but thought it kind of probably needed it's own thread…}

So, I am looking for some suggestions & recommendations on brands & selections for the absolute best, most extreme, MINT or MENTHOL flavored e-liquid/juice (nic salt &/or regular) out there?!?!?!

All I really want is just purely, the best tasting, MOST INTENSE, MINTY, MENTHOL-y, ICY, COOLING, etc., e-liquid/juice/nic salt e-liquid, possible!!! I am not really interested in any other flavors of tobacco, fruit, cream, etc., being mixed in...just straight MINT/MENTHOL in the strongest, purest, coolest, most extreme form possible!!! :cool::cool::cool:

It seems like I have been mostly recommended to try, or have heard about:
  • Halo - SubZero Menthol
  • SaltNic - Mighty Mint
  • VaporFi - Mighty Menthol or Fresh Mint
And then to a lesser extent:
  • Broke Dick - Frozen Account
  • Joost Vapor House Line - Menthol
*However, if you do have a super-fave, that is truly just to die for, but is not necessarily just straight mint...please, def. also let me know about that, too!!! :p

Thanks again to all of you!!!
:thumbs:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Well, I'm not a menthol fan. But after being here for a while, Mt. Baker Vapor's Extreme Ice comes up time after time. Since everyone knows they're a Flavor West company, there are plenty of recipes that call for Flavor West Extreme Ice, TPA Koolada and TPA Menthol.

Reactions: stols001

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Well, I'm not a menthol fan. But after being here for a while, Mt. Baker Vapor's Extreme Ice comes up time after time. Since everyone knows they're a Flavor West company
    I didn't know that... thanks, there are a few of their juices I like so now I can just make my own.
    Sorry OP, don't do the menthol/cool stuff (just like my DIY (PUR) Butter mint myself)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I cannot imagine the sensation of filling my mouth with uh, liquid nitrogen to be at all pleasurable (although it was certainly descriptive) not unless I was belching lava.

Since both conditions appear fatal maybe I will buy a bottle of that, you know, just in case I want to put the fire out before I die and chug it but for the most part I approach even things like butter mint (which are not super minty) with some hesitance, and the first time I made it I had to dilute it in half.

IDK though have at it mentholatos and minters.

Anna

I cannot imagine the sensation of filling my mouth with uh, liquid nitrogen to be at all pleasurable (although it was certainly descriptive) not unless I was belching lava.

Since both conditions appear fatal maybe I will buy a bottle of that, you know, just in case I want to put the fire out before I die and chug it but for the most part I approach even things like butter mint (which are not super minty) with some hesitance, and the first time I made it I had to dilute it in half.

IDK though have at it mentholatos and minters.

Anna
    haha, what i meant by that was, one hit and your mouth is insanely cold and then you get a peppermint aftertaste. arctic wolf use to be my adv.

• Useful

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    The only one I ever tried outside of the Vuse products was DuraSmoke Classic Menthol and I love the Taste, the Aftertaste and the Smell. I would have been happy for the rest of my life with it but for some weird reason it bothered my eyes when I started using the Aspire Tigon Kit so I had to stop using it in anything other than a refilled Vuse Tank. The same thing happened to me with the TFA Menthol flavor. I'm not really sure why. If you want to try it look up durasmoke.com They charge for shipping and I'm not really happy with the web price but you may be able to find it at a B&M Vape Shop near you. In town by me I was paying $11.00 for a 30ml They do have sales if you give them an email address so that saves some.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Dutchess County, New York
    It seems like I have been mostly recommended to try, or have heard about:
    • Halo - SubZero Menthol
    I agree. This stuff could unclog a New York sewer pipe!

But if you are talking mint, pure peppermint, then while you are at Halo, get some Kringle's Curse. It's pure powerful peppermint. I keep some when I have a cold!

Good luck in your quest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread