Ich hasse winter. Funny/cute stuff to cheer up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
funny_pictures_angry_bbq_hates_wint.jpg

Cute Images:
MaxisaBaddassXBOXPlayer.jpg

Baby-Hedgehog.jpg

high-five.jpg

Student-Driver.jpg

smart-dog.jpg

Funny Images:
1265690218988.png

015.gif

01222.jpg

ChickenHorrorMovie.jpg

jon6.gif

knobs.jpg

Words Say the Funniest Things:
(from: here)

Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?

Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin with.

Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?

"I am." is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. How is it, then, that "I do," is the longest sentence?

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked and drycleaners depressed?

Why is it that if someone tells you that there are one billion stars in the universe, you'll believe it, but if you're told a wall has wet paint, you'll have to touch it to be sure?

Worst Pick-Up Lines Ever:
(from: here)

"I'm sine squared theta; you're cosine squared theta. Together we are one."

"You're hotter than my daughter."

"The doctor's pretty sure the antibiotics worked this time."

"Sorry, I thought this was the men's room. Still, while we're alone in here..."

“Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

"You must have fallen from Heaven. That would explain how you messed up your face."

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
Haha, yeah (realize now he's the only one without a logo besides the panda...which would be farfetched but so awesome!) :) My ex and I got him to keep his sister (also a Shih-Tzu that she had before we were together) company and when we split she kept the girl and I kept the boy. Not the breed I would have picked on my own but I love him to death. What kind of dog do you have? Maximus (yeah, ironic huh?) and I are hitting the sack but I'll reply in the AM. Cheers!

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Haha, yeah (realize now he's the only one without a logo besides the panda...which would be farfetched but so awesome!) :) My ex and I got him to keep his sister (also a Shih-Tzu that she had before we were together) company and when we split she kept the girl and I kept the boy. Not the breed I would have picked on my own but I love him to death. What kind of dog do you have? Maximus (yeah, ironic huh?) and I are hitting the sack but I'll reply in the AM. Cheers!

Your dog is adorable!! I have a miniature pinscher, very cute,sweet, smart, energetic, but very mischievous at times. He sleeps with me too, in fact he thinks its his bed and I am sharing LOL :p

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Hi Tuesday! Your dog sounds adorable, I looked at photos of miniature pinschers (don't know my breeds well) and they do look like smaller-sized packages of bad@$$ness and cuteness. The smart ones are full of mischief :) LOL on the bed thing - Max knows who the pack leader is but he sure won't sleep anywhere else at night.

I love the miniatures and I never thought I would say that until I got my min-pin. I go to the dog park for small dogs, I have met interesting people there, people with mini's seem more connected to their pets. My observation only I am not aware of any studies or research about this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread