• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

iclear30 Replacement Heads in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Anyone order from Madvapers? I have no idea who the good vendors are these days.

Besides Happy Vaper of course, unfortunately they dont have the iclear

If I am not mistaken I have seen them at a Ontario bases vendor called Canadian ejuice

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
If I am not mistaken I have seen them at a Ontario bases vendor called Canadian ejuice

OK so I am mistaken. First they are called canada ejuice and second they have the iclear 16 coils not the 30's (from what I say but I am using my tablet/phone and the web browser

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Anyone order from Madvapers? I have no idea who the good vendors are these days.

Rob @ Madvapers is an awesome vendor. You can't go wrong by ordering from him. Very prompt in getting his orders out and works very hard to keep you as a customer.

Sent from my Vox using Tapatalk 2

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
For example, I placed an order through Rob last week. It was around 4ish when I placed the order. I got an email from Rob shortly after that stating he had missed my order by a few minutes as he was heading out the door with the current crop of orders for drop off at the post office. He apologized and said my order would be out first thing the next day.

That, my friends, is service. Just wish he carried my favorites in juice. :lol:

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Freeflow - it's been a long time! Nice to see that you are still out there somewhere. :)

All of the vendors mentioned above can get you what you need, nice to see that most everyone were so quick to help out.

yea still alive lol

I sold all my mods like 2 years ago and have just been dripping on an ego since then. Finally tried some tanks and yea, guess i've missed out on a lot the last couple years lol...

These iclear30's are amazing! I have found that out of the box they smell like a tire. And the juice tastes like a tire. It's pretty horrible, so I took them all apart and boiled everything for like 15 mins. It's the 2 black o rings that make the nasty smell i'm pretty sure. Thankfully it only needs to be done once since you can replace the heads.

So anyway, I bought them from madvapers and they arrived quickly.

Then I was looking for some vivi nova stuff and found canvape. Holy crap what a kickass store! Already done 2 orders from them, they have the iclear heads, colored iclear30's (clear blue and smoke) and dual coil vivi nova heads! I got the 1.8's but they are a little hot for me. Got some 2.2's otw.

oh and i'm not using an ego anymore, grabbed a mvp last week :D

yay vaping!

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
That's what happens when you move away from the community for a while, technology on e-cigs is moving at a blinding pace and you can miss out on a lot in a short space of time.

That's awesome you found a great vendor - Canvape is good people!

I really didn't like the iClear 30's but the 16's, while smaller, really kicked .... for sure. And both the 30 and the 16 are juice hogs!

But why are you still messing about with top coils? Get yourself an evod or protank or a t3s and get to know the joys of bottom coil goodness! :D

I liked my mvp so much that I now have 2! My poor Evic is sitting on a shelf gathering dust since I got them.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
But why are you still messing about with top coils? Get yourself an evod or protank or a t3s and get to know the joys of bottom coil goodness! :D

I liked my mvp so much that I now have 2! My poor Evic is sitting on a shelf gathering dust since I got them.

I second the motion to shelf all the top coil attys. I haven't used a top coil since my first protank showed up, now its kanger T3's bottom coil unit. They are great to use, easy to replace and/or rebuild the heads, no juice waste when replacing the coil and so far out of the dozen protanks and T3's I have going I had 1 leak but that was a quick fix.
I really enjoy using a kick in my mech mods, once all the battery contact points are sanded to remove the plating I've had no issues at all in the 3 weeks of constant use. Even better test is that my wife uses a kicked mech at work and haven't heard from her either of any problems. Once the protank 2 coop goes live I'll be partaking in a few of those also. I like having all the same brand attys, it makes fixing much easier and cheaper not having all different types of attys to try to keep maintained.

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
I've been going through a crap ton of juice with the iclear30. tried a protank mini and it's pretty good. not ideal because it's so airy and the vaper is much cooler. but i'm using much less juice so i'll stick with it. i'll be ordering the larger protank shortly.

now i'm just stuck with a bunch or extra iclear heads.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Use the wicking from those iclear heads to replace the too short flavor wick that the protank comes with (if you don't have any 1mm silica onhand). If the protank starts to leak then chances are the cause is that flavor wick being too short and not plugging up the gap between under the silicone cap and the top of the coil wicking. I assume the PT2 and mini prolly have the same leaking issue using the same heads but I haven't got my PT2 or mini yet to determine that just my protanks and T3's.

Greg__B

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ottawa, ON Canada

I've been using the iClear30 for a few weeks now and loving it. Just waiting for my vendor to hopefully get the new iClear30-S in so i can pick up a couple. Ottawaesmoke carries the replacement heads if you're still looking for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread