• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I'd like to ask for a favour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i've experimented with both Loranns and Queens flavouring and I can't get no (na na na) satisfaction.

I only vape 0mg juice and I've been using VG exclusively and have been testing out various mixtures of VG, flavouring, vodka and dist water and not one concoction has impressed me. I find that the flavours are weak and when I add more I end up with a bad artificial burnt yuk taste. I can't get anywhere near the strength of flavour that I get from the dekang juices I've been using or the satisfying taste.

I haven't given up yet. What I would like to test is PG. I've read that PG can deliver more flavour than VG so this is where the favour comes in - Can someone send me a little PG (like 20 mls or so) so I can make a sample to test out. I want to give PG a shot and I don't want to go through the hassles of hunting around for a willing chemist or having to buy in bulk just yet incase I am still unsatisfied with DIY. I'd rather just get a sample from one of my good forum mates.

Anyone willing to help a brother out? :)

:):):) BIG THANKS TO KIMMYW!! :):):)

I received a little PG from kimmyw today and I tried some Banana Creme with PG and a little VG and bang - instant gratification!!!

This is what I was hoping for with just VG and flavour alone but obviously the flavour is brought through much better/more in a predomanently PG base.

I made a little quick crude concoction with (roughly):

6 drops PG
2 drops VG
2 drops Loranns Banana Creme

It tasted exactly like those chewy banana lollies. I can't wait to try the 10 or so other Lorann flavours that I've still got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread