JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Noalox_header.jpg

IDEAL NOALOX & Your LAVATUBE

Added to our product line to be used exclusively with our LAVATUBE, IDEAL NOALOX is one product that has been suggested by our Customer Service and RMA Departments that is used to improve the performance of your device. If you have yet to get acquainted with this revolutionary product, or if you are still wondering how it works and how to use it, let this be a refresher for your reference.

What Is IDEAL NOALOX?

IDEAL NOALOX is a product that contains zinc particles that conduct electricity and being that the current must flow up the main tube of your LAVATUBE the threaded contact points of your device could benefit greatly if NOALOX is used on it.

Why is IDEAL NOALOX important to use with my LAVATUBE?

Your LAVATUBE body is made of aluminum and one characteristic of aluminum is that it can oxidize simply with exposure to air. Aluminum oxide is an electrical insulator, which can hinder the electric current from flowing throughout your device smoothly. NOALOX has been formulated to help cut down on the oxidation of aluminum, hence its name NO-ALuminum-OXide). Using NOALOX on your LAVATUBE as part of your weekly maintenance can greatly improve your device’s performance overtime.

Where do I use NOALOX on my LAVATUBE?

For the LAVATUBE, we recommend using IDEAL NOALOX on the LAVATUBE’s body threading ONLY (where the two pieces screw together). DO NOT use this product on the 510-connection at the top of the LAVATUBE where the heating element/tank screws into the device as it can clog your air holes and prevent you from being able to pull from your device.

Click this link to see exactly where IDEAL NOALOX should be applied:

Where to apply IDEAL NOALOX on your LAVATUBE

Learn more about IDEAL NOALOX here >. Or for other care tips and tricks check out our Knowledge Base for up to date and informative posts from our RMA & Customer Service Departments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread