bidibulle

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
FRANCE
Bonjour a tous,
Voila je fait ce post pour connaitre les réactions des vapers,
plusieurs idées possible pour tous qui ne coute pas cher,mais tres efficace
serai possible pour tous le monde.
le but de ce post serai de savoir si du monde serai interresé et etre legalement possible
sans enfreindre les regles du forum.
le but d'une idées serai de proposer une commande de produit qui exist deja,faire sa commande soit meme et les assemblé soi meme facilement,pour pas cher contre une donnation pour l'idées de participation.
le bon coté de la chose,c'est que une fois l'idée devoilé sur le forum,elle ne pourrai etre breveter,et profitera au monde du vaping!!!
donc laisser trainer une bonne idée dans un tiroir sans quelle ne profite a personne
part peur de ce la faire piqué par un autre dans un autre pays,et je pense qu'il y en a pas mal ici qui en aurai de bonne idées,pour cause de brevet international trop cher.
excuser moi si j'ai poster au mauvais endroit.
il faut que le debat s'ouvre a ce sujet!!!

goggle traduction:

Hello everyone,
Here I made this post to know the reactions of vapers,
many ideas as possible for everyone who is cheap but very effective
will be possible for everyone.
the purpose of this post will be whether the world will be legally possible and interresting
without violating the rules of the forum.
The aim of ideas will propose an order for a product that already exist, or even to his order and even self-assembled easily for cheap cons a donation to the ideas of participation.
the right side of the thing is that once the idea unveiled on the forum, she can be patented, and benefit the world of vaping!
therefore leaves behind a good idea in a drawer without what does a person benefit
share the fear of making another dive in another country and I think there are quite a few here who'll have good ideas, because of international patent too expensive.
excuse me if I post in the wrong place.
must open the debate on this subject!

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
Why didn't I pay closer attention in French class?
The thought definitely gets lost in the translation. Are there any bi-lingual forum members about? This might be important!

Another thing: Aren't you the fellow who teased us with the see-through AFS device a few weeks back? That subject died away suddenly. probably due to the language barrier.
C'mon, all you Franco-Americans... step up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread