Status
Not open for further replies.

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
Been trying to find something to put in the car to hold my stuff... a couple of eGo batteries, a few clearos, maybe even some 10ml juice bottles. I've been looking through pen/pencil holders, desk organizers, makeup organizers, artist paint brush caddies, ammo holders, tooth brush holders, auto organizers... just can't find something that makes me say, "whoa! perfect!".

I have a few ideas that would work... like a series of 3/4" id tubes with bottoms, maybe 2" tall, that could hang off of or mount to the car's double cup holder. Kind of like a small ammo belt. I don't really have the time to build something.

I've come across a few possibilities:

- A couple of these: Command Small Caddy, Clear - Amazon.com
- This would work, if it wasn't $72: Amazon.com: Zack 40020 Xero Multi Purpose Wall Mounted Toothbrush Holder: Home & Kitchen

Let's hear some ideas or show us what you use... I'm sure I'm not the only one that is sick of having their gear rolling around the cup holders.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat

tomadc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Why didn't I think of this!! Brilliant Idea!!

in7XsY0h.jpg 9XGcfToh.jpg

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
During today's adventures, I stopped at a truck stop and found this: Easy to Use Products - Pen Grip

Holds the eGo setups nicely and clips onto visors or, in my case, glove box door. Has two sets of "fingers", so clearos go in through the first set only and stay in place... batteries can go all the way through or just through the first set of fingers. Vision Spinner 1300 just fits in it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread