• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Idiots Behind The Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Okay, I'm up for dumb reason, and I'm checking email and someone sends me clips of people doing stupid things behind the wheel.
I know dripping into my e-cig is basically doing something while driving but compared to some of the things I just watched, it's a minor.

What are some of the dumbest things that you have seen other drivers do?
Do you ever get Road Rage?

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Yes officer, I did hit a pedestrian, but instead of dwelling on that why not focus on how many I've missed.

Lol jj, that one goes hand in hand with the bumper sticker that says "If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk!".

My father was front ended years ago by the late teen/early 20s preacher's daughter who lived up the street from where I grew up. They were on our street and she had just left the house. At the time of the accident she was actually trying to drive a winding street while putting on hand lotion! :shock: :mad: I don't know how she managed it but her little car totaled my father's mid 70's full size truck. Never saw how her car turned out, but I always found myself hoping she had to take the bus after that. :pervy:

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Well if they didn't take out innocent people I'd call it culling of the herd, survival of the smartest. :p Guess that's why I've always thought we should go back to the horse. Not only would it solve a lot of the worlds' problems with fuel shortages and pollution, you would (almost) never see a multiple horse accident because one of the riders was drunk, texting or otherwise distracted. :laugh:

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
i've had some scary episodes of falling asleep while driving home after work. VERY glad I didn't get into a wreck. Another time, I was picking up my 'new' dog Eddie from the pound. He's a full sized Boxer. He was terrified and climbed into my LAp while I was trying to drive on a very very busy bridge. Somehow, I didn't have a heart attack.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I saw someone turn in front of me and leave me less than a car length to stop on a 45mph road. Needless to say they had to cut the passenger doors (both of them) off with the jaws of life to get the passenger out of the front seat. My car was totalled and it took a month for the insurance company to decide that it was their drivers fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread