Idiots who make ALL vapers look bad......

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
You're obviously talking about the "Entitled Generation " who think it's OK to do whatever they want wherever they want. And yes I agree it is that kind of stuff that gives all vapors a bad image in the public eye.

In my opinion it doesn't even matter if vapor is totally harmless, it's just wrong to force others to breath in our vape. Of course the indignant responses will follow soon.

Sorry, but the "entitled generation" thing getting blamed for every darn thing is getting old. This type of behavior has been going on since time began.

I am well above 30, in fact my son would be considered of the "entitled generation" and most of the parents I knew as a kid didn't take their kids into consideration all that much, they did what they wanted. We were a generation left home alone at young ages and we ducked clouds of smoke as the adults sat around drinking and smoking to their hearts content. We were shooed outside so we were out of their hair. And it was much the same for them when they were kids.

What I am getting at here is what this guy did, while stupid, has not a thing to do with being entitled..... just stupid.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Hmm bring the kid into the B&M and be irresponsible................ or.............................
Leave the kid in the Car and get arrested for Neglect..................Hmmm.........

I do agree with commenting to some Genius that thinks Blowing Clouds in anyone's Face is freely acceptable. In the case of an infant unable to take care of their self..........Pure arrogant Stupidity. A public display of look at how Dumb I can act.:facepalm:

Then again..............Maybe he was vaping Mothers Milk............:lol::lol::lol: (j/k)

SlideJob Jones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2009
Findlay, Ohio
Someone who blows clouds bigger than your normal vaper. Which was edited out after all the disclaimers about it not being about the clouds but FOR THE CHILDREN!

No, I was making a comparison between the "LOOK AT ME" vapers and the coal rollers. Coal rollers are kinds who take diesel trucks, modify them to dump raw fuel out the exhausts in the form of awful, heavy black smoke onto people, car windows, etc. I'm glad I didn't have my son in the car with me when someone did this in my window last summer.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Hmm bring the kid into the B&M and be irresponsible................ or.............................
Leave the kid in the Car and get arrested for Neglect..................Hmmm.........

I do agree with commenting to some Genius that thinks Blowing Clouds in anyone's Face is freely acceptable. In the case of an infant unable to take care of their self..........Pure arrogant Stupidity. A public display of look at how Dumb I can act.:facepalm:

Then again..............Maybe he was vaping Mothers Milk............:lol::lol::lol: (j/k)

Order online with the kid next to you or wait till, you have "alone" time to go to the B&M. :thumb:

I agree with your post so don't take this the wrong way but this post by the OP has everything to do with bad parenting and not cloud size. Which is getting kind of old on these forums that big clouds equal irresponsible and rude.

freeall

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Canada
image.jpg

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Order online with the kid next to you or wait till, you have "alone" time to go to the B&M. :thumb:

I agree with your post so don't take this the wrong way but this post by the OP has everything to do with bad parenting and not cloud size. Which is getting kind of old on these forums that big clouds equal irresponsible and rude.
^^^^This exactly. It seems like once or twice a week, we have a thread where our fellow vapers feel the need to insult or bash those who enjoy clouds, and subsequently blame anything and everything on those people.

The best part of it all is that in these threads, it is ALWAYS mentioned that "they" have tattoos.

I have to admit though, it is somewhat entertaining.

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
I completely agree this guy was an idiot, but he should be seen only as a bad parent, not a bad vaper.

I saw a woman at a bar once, she had been there for at least 6 drinks and it was about 4pm. In walked a kid about 12 years old with an infant, the kid hands the infant to the now drunk woman who proceeds to breastfeed the infant!!!

Would you say this woman is a bad parent or that she gives drinkers a bad name?

(yes I called authorities)

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
^^^^This exactly. It seems like once or twice a week, we have a thread where our fellow vapers feel the need to insult or bash those who enjoy clouds, and subsequently blame anything and everything on those people.

The best part of it all is that in these threads, it is ALWAYS mentioned that "they" have tattoos.

I have to admit though, it is somewhat entertaining.

Agreed. And as someone who has tattoos it gets a little old. But then again I am used to people not being able to see past what's on the outside to the person beneath. It does make you wonder what their "private" conversations are like though since they are so discriminating in public.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Yep, and I have already been ruler smacked today. I will leave the OP to save the children while I go chuck huge clouds in the privacy of my own home away from baby lungs. :)

Try not to worry about it. I got rule smacked in the first few days on the forum for really nothing. I am surprised I made it to ECF Veteran because I was going to leave over it. Still have not for gave the smackie for that and never will. CHEERS!

freeall

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Ironic that the people that " get tired" of the "bashing" and drama on the Internet, are the same ones that throw logs on the fire. Kinda like people that try to justify vaping by saying its healthier than smoking lol.

'Oh hai guys, I'm a cloud chaser all day, I inhale tons and tons of vapor a day, oh but it's healthier than smoking, right?'

Yeah, real healthy. ...lol

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
Agreed. And as someone who has tattoos it gets a little old. But then again I am used to people not being able to see past what's on the outside to the person beneath. It does make you wonder what their "private" conversations are like though since they are so discriminating in public.

Understood. When my son was little I had purple hair, tattoos and was a bit "odd" looking. People assumed I was a permissive and overall bad parent. My son said Sir and Ma'am, please and thank you. He was only allowed 1 hour of TV and then it was only shows I deemed appropriate. He was a good kid and has grown into a fine young man. Go figure. :p

BluzKing

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Houston, TX
Well, here goes... first of all, it wasn't really "public." It was a vapor shop that caters to individuals that vape. That makes a difference in my mind, maybe not yours. Second, it does indicate a bad parenting decision on behalf of whomever was the parent in this case, which is unclear to me from your original post. But if we eliminate all those that make bad parenting decisions, not many would be parents, including me, unfortunately...I made my share. Third, I'm from the generation where most of the time time I just mind my own business. Not sure what I would have done in this case, but I may or may not have said a thing. Not my baby, not my shop...none of my business. Finally, you have to decide whether or not to frequent this business again or not. I would hazard a guess that the owner of the shop probably wasn't even there and has no clue what was going on.

I've visited many B&M shops, and generally I make a snap decision upon entering whether or not I want to purchase anything or get out. I vote with my feet. There's where the real power is. If people stop shopping there, stop spending $$, then there will either be a change in management or the shop will close. Free market rules.

Just my opinion...and you know the rest of that saying....

quinngia

Moved On
Sep 8, 2014
New York
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Understood. When my son was little I had purple hair, tattoos and was a bit "odd" looking. People assumed I was a permissive and overall bad parent. My son said Sir and Ma'am, please and thank you. He was only allowed 1 hour of TV and then it was only shows I deemed appropriate. He was a good kid and has grown into a fine young man. Go figure. :p

Good parenting, and to be honest some of the finest men and women I know have plenty of tattoo's they are the soldiers who protect our rights to goof off on a vaping forum.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Please, please, please...let us not let this become a bashing of perceived stereotypes.

Was the person a bad parent? We can judge till the cows come home. Won't change a thing.

Has nothing to do with whatever a persons size, shape, race, sex or personal expression. It is about an adult not equipped to deal with fatherhood in a responsible manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread