Iditarod Contest (Sugg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonercom

ECF Veteran
So the Iditarod is currently running. As you may know, it's an 1100 mile endurance race through the roughest terrain in Alaska.

So Steve should hold an Iditarod Drawing.

10 lucky winners names will be drawn. Each wins a round trip ticket to Chicago leaving Friday night. Friday as in tomorrow.

The lucky winners get to spend the weekend in Wonderland, AKA V4LHQ unpacking and stocking carton upon carton of V4L merchandise.

The lucky winner that stocks the most inventory in the shortest amount of time wins a Purple XL Manual batt. and gets to hand pack their own order, deliver it to USPS, and fly home just in time to stalk their letter carrier.

What a GREAT IDEA. Why didn't I think of that??? Count me in!

lonercom

ECF Veteran
Martin Buser, Mitch Seavey, or Jeff King will win this. I Always route for Dee Dee Jonrowe to be the first woman to win this event twice. Also, I'm sad to see that Rachael Scodoris isn't running this year. But, I think that she only runs the odd years.

Rachael is an inspiriation to me. Blind, and she competes in the most grueling sporting event in the world!

Don't know if it could be called Chutzpah... V4L pays round trip airfare for 10 people to fly up and work for a weekend? I'm thinking Bargain.

I'd fly up, help restock merchandise and fly home. Compensation would be a free trip to Chicago and first crack at new cartos, juices and batts... I wouldn't be greedy. Maybe 2 packs of each flavor, 1 30 Ml. of each juice and 1 XL Manual Batt in each color. Maybe 2 each if they ask us to fill orders too!

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Don't know if it could be called Chutzpah... V4L pays round trip airfare for 10 people to fly up and work for a weekend? I'm thinking Bargain.

I'd be happy to work for carts and juice, as long as I could sleep in the stockroom between shifts (since I don't have a place in Chicago). I'd be the best darn work value since Kathy Lee Gifford's sweatshops!

deedubl

Feb 5, 2010
N. Illinois
Well... sorry to all the Iditarod fans rooting for others, but my hope is still for Lance Mackey again. This guy is so down to earth, cancer survivor, and if he gets it this year... he will be the First to win it 4 times 'in a row'!!!
Others have won 4... but not in a row.

Go Lance!!!

(although I root for Dee Dee too!)

<<<<<< My dogs wanna be "Lead dogs" when they grow up! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread