If anyone is lookin for the GeekVape Flask

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Yah I'm either gonna go for the Gbox found a awesome promo code for GB comes to $45 CAD
Or the ijoy capo 216
Been lookin for a lost vape drone but here its over $230, but I'm really liking that center pin wish they all had that !
I've got a Pulse I picked up, but it's my first unregulated, so think I may hold off on it until I get a feel for squonking first. I know it's no big deal, but would prefer to start with a regulated mod, and then give the Pulse a try once I'm familiar with that.

I ordered the RSQ 80w from MVS and received one that had issues. On it's way back now for a replacement, but they won't ship the replacement until they get the orignal mod back. Really hoping to have it back sometime next week.

I've got a Pulse 22 and Wasp Nano both ready to go. So yeah, I'm kind of eager to give it a try myself. :)

Reactions: Cid6.7

XRec C

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2017
Florida
I had to go back and look and it actually was e-cig city. It was on sale for $19.99 and I created an account and put it in my cart and started checking out but didn't finish the transaction. The next morning I had an email with a discount code to encourage me to finish the purchase. I actually didn't know it was a sale price until I just checked it out again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread