• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

If anyone is modding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
Bahnzo had a post earlier about looking for wire to do some modding. I am a low voltage technician during the day (and superhero by night shhhh). I have a ton of wire in my garage that I would be happy to give away if you need it. Here is what I currently have...

Approx. 1000ft Cat5
1000ft 22awg 4conductor solid strand (probably have some stranded laying around too)
500ft 18awg stranded

The 22 gauge would be good for modding since it is really small. Even though it is a solid conductor, it will bend quite easily (trust me...) without breaking.

Anyways, just thought I would throw that out. I will have some with me at the meet if anyone needs any.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Hey, anyone interested in a modding meetup?

I'm actually quite happy with the eGo, but I want to build, at the least, an emergency battery pack that'll run on rechargeable NiMH AAs or plain old AAs.

Also, thinking of a regulated mod using an eGo connector, but not sure how I'm going to build the battery compartment, since I want to avoid using a threaded cap. Really, screwing/unscrewing a cap once or twice a day to change your battery is nuts. Well, IMHO, anyway.

BTW, I have dead 510 atties (well, who doesn't, I guess) if anyone needs connectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread