If anyone's on parole

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
You guys know I'm not the type to get in anyone's business, but I consider it my duty to warn you.

If you are on parole, as of 4:30 pm EST, it officially became a violation for you to associate with TexasT. Now I'm not spilling anybody's beans, I'm just saying... If anyone puts one and one together and come up with a certain assumption regarding legal proceedings not going well for TT, just remember I didn't say anything but what I said.

Y'all know I don't gossip or toss out anyone's dirty laundry. I just don't want to see anyone go back to prison...

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
LOL - when I first read the title of your post I thought it said if anyone is on "PATROL" - I thought - what is he looking for???

Guess I need to get my eyes checked!! :D

As far as T I guess I am safe as I am not on "PAROLE" that I know of!!

You so crazy ab! I know you are trying to stir up something with TT here! Should be some interesting reading here pretty soon!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
when we reference maple walnut, and eggnog are we avoiding saying who recommended them, cause they are delicious and i'd assume said person would want credit lol

You should be okay as long as you have the record reflect that you weren't physically in the same place at the same time. Cyberland is currently a sanctuary.

LOL - when I first read the title of your post I thought it said if anyone is on "PATROL" - I thought - what is he looking for???

Guess I need to get my eyes checked!! :D

As far as T I guess I am safe as I am not on "PAROLE" that I know of!!

You so crazy ab! I know you are trying to stir up something with TT here! Should be some interesting reading here pretty soon!

Who me?:oops: I... just want to do my civic duty. I'd hate to see "this person" be the reason more people are sent to prison. There's already a couple filled up with just his co-conspirators.

Wonder how is it that he (this unnamed person) never goes to jail, but everyone working with him does:confused:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Oh Heavens. Its happened. The polyvinyl poisoning Ab caught from that cheap blow-up doll has gone to his brain. This poisoning of Ab's brain has probably been building up for quite a while.

I remember when Ab got his first inflatable doll. He rushed home all excited with his new doll he just got from the local sex shop only to find out after he's blown it up that it's got a bald head and a 10 inch thing sticking out the front. He rushed back to the shop and confronted the shop owner stating in no uncertain words that he was mad and that the guy was a complete idiot The shop owner told Ab, "you're the goofy one, you've got it inside out!"

Ha, ha, and I remember the time we took Ab to the beach. He was about twenty five by then and had been through so many inflatable dolls that all he wanted to do was look at the beach balls!

Ab's just too funny. Even when his brain isn't all messed up with polyvinyl poisoning.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Oh Heavens. Its happened. The polyvinyl poisoning Ab caught from that cheap blow-up doll has gone to his brain. This poisoning of Ab's brain has probably been building up for quite a while.

I remember when Ab got his first inflatable doll. He rushed home all excited with his new doll he just got from the local sex shop only to find out after he's blown it up that it's got a bald head and a 10 inch thing sticking out the front. He rushed back to the shop and confronted the shop owner stating in no uncertain words that he was mad and that the guy was a complete idiot The shop owner told Ab, "you're the goofy one, you've got it inside out!"

Ha, ha, and I remember the time we took Ab to the beach. He was about twenty five by then and had been through so many inflatable dolls that all he wanted to do was look at the beach balls!

Ab's just too funny. Even when his brain isn't all messed up with polyvinyl poisoning.

Polyvinyl poisoning is very serious. Since you have an online Ph.D, do you think you can help him? If not maybe there's an expert at the coffee shop that can. Have you consulted with your coffee shop buddies?

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Polyvinyl poisoning is very serious. Since you have an online Ph.D, do you think you can help him? If not maybe there's an expert at the coffee shop that can. Have you consulted with your coffee shop buddies?

We're having a Special Meeting at the Feed Store tomorrow to discuss this. Unfortunately, none of us know of a similar problem here in this area, with the possible exception of the Mayor, but that's not confirmed.

However, it is known that at least one individual on this Forum is an accomplice to Ab and may have had an inflatable device surgically implanted on her index finger. This is under investigation and I am prohibited at discussing this further at the present time.

If the staff at the Feed Store is unable to resolve this matter with Ab, the case will then be referred to the Coffee Shop for further study and a course of action will be determined.

In the meantime, everyone is asked to help keep Ab away from plastic items such as beach balls, plastic bags of all descriptions, plastic Napoleon hats and plastic underwear.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I hate to spoil it, but the jig is up. Those FSUSA Junkies are a smart bunch. Many have figured out that you project your own actions on folks like me and LD. I don't want to embarrass you, but Mrs T is already sending some of us pictures on that new cell phone she won as lube rack employee of the month.

No wonder you keep bursting them with holes. I never would have imagined you use that much energy on anything.

Oh, have you looked in the mirror lately? There's a LOT of pieces of plastic stuff in your mustache. You'd probably be more successful if you have your brother/uncle that sales them to you, read you the directions.

Keep cows from having self esteem issues. Don't let them see you "do stuff" with blow up dollies.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
This jig will never be up....it will just change and evolve :)

....anyway...i though he shared everything with his cow girlies....

I hate to spoil it, but the jig is up. Those FSUSA Junkies are a smart bunch. Many have figured out that you project your own actions on folks like me and LD. I don't want to embarrass you, but Mrs T is already sending some of us pictures on that new cell phone she won as lube rack employee of the month.

No wonder you keep bursting them with holes. I never would have imagined you use that much energy on anything.

Oh, have you looked in the mirror lately? There's a LOT of pieces of plastic stuff in your mustache. You'd probably be more successful if you have your brother/uncle that sales them to you, read you the directions.

Keep cows from having self esteem issues. Don't let them see you "do stuff" with blow up dollies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread