If Hippies Ruled The World CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
With election day soon upon us lets all try to imagine what the world would be like if it was ruled by .................. HIPPIES :p

Who better to represent the "Hippie Party" than our own resident Hippie - Rippleinstillwater :2cool:

So here's the contest - insert our favorie Hippie Ripple into or on to a historical figure or scene and tell us why a Hippie would have done a better job.
Limit 2 entries per person.
Keep it clean and in good taste - all ECF rules apply.
NO ZOMBIES :glare: zombie pics will be deleted and disqualify you from this contest :glare:
Grand prize winner will be chosen based on the PIF moderators and Ripples votes for our favorite.
2nd and 3rd place Winners will be chosen by Random.org
4th place will be chosen based on likes.
Only 1 prize per person - in event of a duplicate win - it will be redrawn.
Contest ends Midnight on election day Tuesday November 6th - Winners will be announced sometime the following day.
We would like to thank Cinder Ella and HALO for generously donating the following prizes.
http://www.halocigs.com/

Grand Prize:
choice of option 1 or 2
Option 1: Element Starter Kit (510 thread) and custom sample pack (6 different 7ml bottles in a tin).
Option 2: G6 Starter Kit (KR808 thread) and custom sample pack (6 different 7ml bottles in a tin).
Winners choice of nic level

Prizes 2, 3 and 4 will receive one of the following HALO juice packs - 2nd prize winner gets first choice, 3rd prize winner gets second choice and 4th prize winner gets whichever is left.

3 - 30ml bottles of tobacco flavors (Tribeca, Turkish Tobacco, Tiki juice)

3 - 30ml bottles of menthol flavors (Mystic, Malibu, Menthol Ice)

3 - 30ml bottles of dessert flavors (Belgian Cocoa, Kringle's Curse, Twisted Java)
Winners choice of nic level.

So have fun! Here's your Pic of Ripple and here's an example to give you the general idea ;)

image.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351003361.981246.jpg by request here's a head shot ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351006917.000138.jpg

Attachments

• ripp.jpg
    ripp.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Sounds fun!! My only prob is, I am no good at cutting out pieces of images, I know how to use and manipulate already cut out images onto other images, but I am really bad at cutting out pieces of images and making them look good lol. Don't suppose you can somehow attach an already cut out pspimage of rip's head on transparent layer, or include a link to one? LOL

No zombies....lol.....NICE.....:p

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Sounds fun!! My only prob is, I am no good at cutting out pieces of images, I know how to use and manipulate already cut out images onto other images, but I am really bad at cutting out pieces of images and making them look good lol. Don't suppose you can somehow attach an already cut out pspimage of rip's head on transparent layer, or include a link to one? LOL

No zombies....lol.....NICE.....:p

Here ya go ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351006917.000138.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread