If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Reduce, just an incidental observation.

Since I use 2 iSticks, I have 4 tanks that I keep paired up throughout the day. The pairings vary a little from time to time. Each member of "a pair" is fairly different from the other in the same pair.

I chuckled this evening thinking that 2 tanks I always seem to pair together for some reason, are Root Beer Float and either the Blue Moo or Blue Cakes.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: redeuce

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Coffee and Cream is part of the Soda Line, which is NOW LIVE! sodashop15 saves you 15% through the 25th.
Just picked up a Flavor Boosted Coffee & Cream along with an RY4. I requested a higher PG mix as I'm exclusively using a Nautilus 2 now, and I've noticed that the coils don't last longer than a week with anything above a 60%VG, and even shorter for anything with a lot of sweetener. I'll let you all know how it is though!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I decided to act on the sale, and grab a bunch of 30ml samples of the 2 new lines. The flavors I decided on were: Mocha Fudge Cheesecake, Blueberry Cheesecake, Mr. Cream, Fuzzy Navel, and Coffee and Cream. With the coupon code and shipping, it still came under $25!

Cheesecake can be a bit bite-y (twangy) in vape form, but I'm willing to try another one and perhaps I'll finally enjoy it in vape form as much as I love it in real life.

And I haven't had a good coffee vape since Nitelite Vapor went out of business. Here's hoping one of those is really tasty ;)

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
I decided to act on the sale, and grab a bunch of 30ml samples of the 2 new lines. The flavors I decided on were: Mocha Fudge Cheesecake, Blueberry Cheesecake, Mr. Cream, Fuzzy Navel, and Coffee and Cream. With the coupon code and shipping, it still came under $25!

Cheesecake can be a bit bite-y (twangy) in vape form, but I'm willing to try another one and perhaps I'll finally enjoy it in vape form as much as I love it in real life.

And I haven't had a good coffee vape since Nitelite Vapor went out of business. Here's hoping one of those is really tasty ;)
Keep us in the loop. I didn’t order any, since I did 600ml for Labor Day sale. I’m interested in a review of the flavors.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
I just ordered 100ml of Happy Hippie, and that's a lot to get without ever having tried it before, but I like the RY4 so much, I'm confident I'll like this also. If I don't like it, well it wasn't very expensive. :)
That’s how I figure it. Labor Day sale I bought 600 ml. Didn’t care for 60ml. Not a bad avg.

Reactions: oplholik

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Amen.
Very interested in those reviews Jeff.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Just picked them from the mail today. I'll test them out this weekend. They smell good ;) The Fuzzy Navel is colorless, while the coffee flavors are pitch black. I'll let you know how I get along with them.

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Just got my package from Scott. He was kind enough to oblige my request for a 60% PG blend.

@jefsview is correct, the coffee color is VERY dark, similar to an actual cup of black coffee which I've never actually seen before outside of a NET liquid. I always try liquids FOOB. I'm using my Nautilus 2 with a slightly used 1.8 Ohm Clapton coil because I moved recently, and can't find where I put my LAST NEW COIL. I got these in 6mg so a .2 Ohm RDA is out of the question for me. (I already have a headache from moving, I don't need my vitamin N to give me one too!)

So far it is a really good flavor, the Coffee & Cream definitely needs time to steep (as with any cream flavor) but I'm really loving it! I'd say this flavor needs about a week to two steep time before I can give an accurate review. It has some funky tones to it (ALMOST chemical-y) but I fully attribute that to the fact that I immediately loaded a tank up with only 3 days steep/ship time.

I'd love to see a full coffee line from Ohm's... Espresso, caramel cappuccino, Peppermint Mocha latte, black coffee... I may be the only one who buys those, but I'm still trying to find that original Java Jolt flavor that I remember OH SO WELL from Blu back in the day (~2009).

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
The first one out of the gate is the Mocha Fudge Cheesecake.

A creamy coffee with a bakery note. I can't really taste cheesecake, just a light fluffy creamy note with the bitter coffee bite and a biscuit type flavor. It's a savory vape, with just a kiss of sweetness. A nice cocoa/coffee blend that isn't overpowering astringent. I taste the coffee more on the inhale and the cocoa on the exhale.

It's quite nice. Just a few days steep, so the cheesecake might start to pop after a few more weeks.

I'll be seguing into the Coffee and Cream next. All first impressions, one at a time.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Coffee and Cream vapes like a medium roast coffee with a healthy topping of frothy cream. It's darker in complexion but lighter in vape quality but with a nice robust flavor, than the Mocha Fudge Cheesecake. The Mocha Fudge Cheesecake is just a tad more savory with the bakery cocoa notes and heavier on the pallette.

Both have a hearty flavor and I wouldn't have trouble vaping either for long periods of time. If you're a fancy coffee fan these are nice companions; if your a black coffee cowboy... well look elsewhere :pervy:

Scott did a nice job with these and has a solid base for, perhaps, additional flavor combinations in the future. :thumbs:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Mr. Cream is a basic cream soda. Nothing fancy, just cream soda. Tastes just like it's suppose to.

Fuzzy Navel begins with a sweet mandarin orange on the inhale followed by a subdued peach on the exhale. Nicely balanced.

Not noticing any really fizz like in the descriptions; might be a slight tingling but nothing jarring. Overall, both are enjoyable if not pedestrian; just non-complex flavors good for an ADV.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Last one: Blueberry Cheesecake. Not too twangy. A sweet blueberry followed by smooth, creamy cheesecake with a hint of graham crust on the exhale. I've had other cheesecakes in the past that were just too powerful and I couldn't vape for long periods. This one, I just want to keep vaping, so Scott nailed it!

Overall, a great showing from Ohm's Vapes -- all winners and eventual re-orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread