If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
That peachy mango was an excellent suggestion. My favorite fruit flavor.

I'm from Georgia so naturally, I really like peaches. I think I mentioned in the Ohm's site review that
Peaches and Mango Would Not be two fruits that I'd think to combine but that they really did work well together.

I seem to recall it as, Peach...yum good...WHOA! what is that Other flavor?
<Remembering> Ah yes, Mango it is...
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: redeuce

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
HCD20.JPG

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Attachments

• hcd20.jpg
    hcd20.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I've been trying the Happy Hippie, and I like it. Unfortunately I'm not good at describing juices, maybe because of burnt out taste buds, so I won't even try to go there, so all I'll say is that it's a keeper and will be ordering larger quantities of it.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Just an update to the flavors I "reviewed" last week.

The Mocha Fudge Cheesecake didn't pass the rta test. Just a bit too savory for long term vaping for me. It's a great short term rda vape, but by the end of the first tankful I was ready to put it away.

This week I just put the Blueberry Cheesecake in the RTA. After 2 weeks, it's still remarkably light in complexion as compared to other blueberry based liquids.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Jef are you getting yours Regular strength or Boosted?

Bruce in Ocala, Fl-Always Boosted here

Regular. I've never had an issue with flavor strength with Ohm's Vapes. Some flavors just don't agree me for longer periods.

BTW, I'm on my second tankful of the Blueberry Cheesecake ;) The color is darker than the juice in the bottle, but still no where near the other liquids with blueberry flavoring.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The last of my sampler was Razzberry Limeade (I'm a Sonic Strawberry Lime Crack-ade addict).

It tastes like what it's sposed to. I don't think the Razz is for me but honestly, I'm not Convinced of that yet either. The Lime is there and to me increases the TH a little for some reason. Not too crazy about that. Flavor strength is just fine IMO, not too strong, or weak. Kind of a neat combo even if not a personal fav. Also none of my 2 juice flavors had any soapy, perfumey smells/tastes (ITCV, let me Repeat That) though I left them both uncapped for Sunday.

Though I'm not sure the RL flavor is for me, that'd be me, not the flavor's issue.

My next two will be the French Maid and Butter Nutter.

All 5 of my samples tasted just fine FOOB and their order fulfillment speed is nearly incomprehendible. I agree that the desserts could use some steep but Hey, the juice was only 48 HOURS old when I got it. I don't mind giving any juice a week to get Better as long as it's not Obnoxious FOOB. The OV mixer/owner says only 1-2 weeks necessary to steep on those that need it. I had also asked him if Any of his flavors Needed Steeping to be vapable first and he'd said no. Seems truthful so far for me.

I've seen at least a couple posts saying ITCV had coil gunkers. I don't know if I'd go full Gunkcon 1 status with them but they're heading in that direction. ;)

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
Deluxe mr. Pancake. It was spot on a stack of pancakes and maple syrup at first. Didnt take 2 whole days to gunk up my coils. Nothing worse tasting than burnt maple syrup.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Deluxe mr. Pancake. It was spot on a stack of pancakes and maple syrup at first. Didnt take 2 whole days to gunk up my coils. Nothing worse tasting than burnt maple syrup.
Are you sure that is an Ohm's Vapes flavor?

I can't find it anywhere on their web page or note of it as a new flavor on facebook.
[EDIT] I also messaged Scott. Whoever you got this juice from, it Wasn't Ohm's Vapes.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Hey guys.
I’m starting early on assembling my next order. I’ve got my regulars figured out, but I want to add some untried flavors a shot.
Any of you give me feedback on the following:
Grape Fizz- Grape Ape is ok, but It has a little after taste to it. Looking for the best grape flavor.
Fuzzy Navel- I love the Peachy Mango. Would like another peach flavor.
Peachy-lish- Same reason as above.
Strawlish- Looking for a light colored, sweet strawberry. Tried CC-Strawberry. It was a no go. After a month steeping still has a chemical taste to me.
Valentine- Again, trying to find good strawberry.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Hey guys.
I’m starting early on assembling my next order. I’ve got my regulars figured out, but I want to add some untried flavors a shot.
Any of you give me feedback on the following:
Grape Fizz- Grape Ape is ok, but It has a little after taste to it. Looking for the best grape flavor.
Fuzzy Navel- I love the Peachy Mango. Would like another peach flavor.
Peachy-lish- Same reason as above.
Strawlish- Looking for a light colored, sweet strawberry. Tried CC-Strawberry. It was a no go. After a month steeping still has a chemical taste to me.
Valentine- Again, trying to find good strawberry.

Peach-lish is a full flavored sweet, ripe peach with a dash of cream. Light and flavorful, strong on the peach and light on the cream. I have not been disappointed with any of Ohm's Peach flavors; ironically, I haven't tried the plain Peach or Peachy Peach, since I prefer slightly more complex blends over single flavors.

Straw-lish: sweet, ripe strawberry with a dash of cream. All of the delish line, that I've tried, are light in color, potent on flavor and easy on the coils. This is a different strawberry than the regular line strawberry and is one of my favorites.

Valentine: the pineapple tops the succulent strawberry with a dash of mango; light in body, fruity and refreshing.

Fuzzy Navel: I actually have this in an RTA now. In the dripper, the peach was a bit more prominent, in the RTA it's more of the Mandarin Orange with the peach barely noticeable, basically balancing it out.

I hope this helps!

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
As usual, Great reviews Jeff. I'll have to try the Strawlish next order. For grins the other day I "ran a tape" on my Ohm's spending so far this year. About $190 so far, about $50-60 less than last year but I still have one more order to place to make it to the end of the year. That order will be a nice one though. I did well this year, no other vape expenditures at all other than juice. I did get 3 new tanks but that was done in a Trade here on ECF.

Scott has the new Flavor Changer dealie up on his site.

I'm not sure I "get it". It appears to be just 10 ml more Flavoring of whatever flavor you want stronger in an already made juice. <puzzled> Up til now, he would add say, a little more Mango to the Peachy Mango if you asked in the comments for that. I don't know if this means he'll no longer do that. <more puzzled> It's $2.99 for 10 ml more flavoring. There is a coupon code for 20% off Just the Flavor Changie thingie stuff until 10/20. FCSAVE20

It also isn't clear to me how 10 ml of Flavor Chango relates to the amount of original flavoring for what size bottle. Too confusing for me. If I was going to do all that, I'd just DIY. He already has Flavor Boost which I use. That's very simple. Just lots more of the same flavor as the standard flavors. Thankfully, Boost is still there and that price hasn't changed.

Now, I actually DO mix The Dude and Faddle together equally. I thought about this new Flavo Chango dealie for that and still just got confused. It couldn't be more simple than just pouring equal amounts from two bottles into a tank that I do now. <still puzzled>

I almost sent this to Scott but I figured, if he'd wanted my opinion he'd probably have asked for it.
Bruce, puzzled in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread