If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Ohmscoupon1117.JPG

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: redeuce

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Yuck. I'm done with the Coffee and Cream flavor. Never had a bad experience with the flavors from Ohm's Vapes before, but I cleaned my Nautilus 2, brand new 0.7 Ohm coil, filled it with the Coffee and Cream flavor and vaped on it for 1 day. Now on day 2, my coil is shot, my head hurts from the last pull, and my tank is BLACK from the residue the coil is leaving behind. I've been vaping long enough to know a bad factory coil when I get one, but this flavor has given me nothing but trouble from day 1. I kept it on 18w, tight airflow (but I'm using a custom 60pg mix) and I apparently can't even get 2 days out of this juice, let alone the 2 WEEKS I have been getting in the past with the RY4 before I noticed any coil funk. Sucks because now I have to search for some other liquid I can use until I place another order.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Yuck. I'm done with the Coffee and Cream flavor. Never had a bad experience with the flavors from Ohm's Vapes before, but I cleaned my Nautilus 2, brand new 0.7 Ohm coil, filled it with the Coffee and Cream flavor and vaped on it for 1 day. Now on day 2, my coil is shot, my head hurts from the last pull, and my tank is BLACK from the residue the coil is leaving behind. I've been vaping long enough to know a bad factory coil when I get one, but this flavor has given me nothing but trouble from day 1. I kept it on 18w, tight airflow (but I'm using a custom 60pg mix) and I apparently can't even get 2 days out of this juice, let alone the 2 WEEKS I have been getting in the past with the RY4 before I noticed any coil funk. Sucks because now I have to search for some other liquid I can use until I place another order.
Have to agree. In my opinion, not a good flavor. I’ve vaped several Ohm’s flavors, and liked the majority. Coffee and Cream is not one. The worst I’ve had is CC Strawberry. I tried it out of the bottle from Labor Day Sale, steeped for a month, and last week. Still has a strong chemical smell and taste. I threw a unicorn bottle of it out.

On the other hand, I vape Blue Cakes, Ki Berry, Peachy Mango, and Grape Ape daily.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
That's pretty weird. I am not having any of these issues with Coffee and Cream. That is how I take my coffee and if it were just a hair sweeter it would be dead on. Now, I've been using it with a coil that had been in use for awhile, now I'm at about 2 weeks with the CaC and the same coil and though I really need a new coil, I've had no issues. I'll know better on the coil once I put a new one in and see how that lasts. And I'm using the flavors Boosted too.

I like the Mocha Cheesecake too but will agree with Jeff that for me, it's too rich for an ADV.

My one weirdness was my sample of Blueberry Cheesecake. The Graham cracker was so strong that it was still the most prominent flavor in the NEXT tank of Blue Cakes that I ran through it after the 1st sample tank of BBCC. Letting it set for awhile.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Well, i finally clicked the link to look them over. Im pretty much a fruit flavor vapor. I just cant handle the bakery stuff for more than a day or 2.

The Peach Mango and Strawberry Mango look interesting to me especially for the price. Kinda wish they just had a straight mango though or mango with a tiny hint of cream. I normally vape 80VG/20PG which they dont offer but i can tolerate 70VG pretty well.

Anyone know what the MAX VG comes out to?...Probably close to 80VG would be my guess right?

Any other suggestions for a fruit vape besides orange or heavy citrus flavors. A little is fine in stuff like a blueberry lemonade if the lemon is not strong.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
I completely understand that. Small quantities don’t give you any advantage on shipping. I guess you could look at it this way. You’re getting 70 ml for 18.50. If you ordered two 30 ml bottles from a place like Mt.Baker, it would be 14-16 plus shipping, which would be close to the same. Best way to look at it is that if you find flavors you like, you can then buy bulk. I’m not sure, but I thought there was a sale going on now. If not, there will be a thanksgiving and Christmas 20% off sale. He runs sales all the time, but you have to sign up for email notifications to get them.
If you buy during the sales, 100 ml are 8 and 60ml are something like 6.40. During a sale you make your big orders. Then wait for the next sale to reorder. Even at regular prices he is priced below almost everyone. During sales it’s a no brainer, IF you find flavors you like.

Also, his flavors are good right out of the bottle, but they get better as they age in my experience. So a two month old bottle of something like Ki Berry is better than on day one. My usual order is a 2-3 month supply, then at next sale I order bulk again while I still have some left from last order, giving the new order time to steep a bit.

He runs more sales than anyone, but you have to be on email list.

By the way both blue moo and blue cakes are excellent blueberry flavors, but darker in color than the others.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
I completely understand that. Small quantities don’t give you any advantage on shipping. I guess you could look at it this way. You’re getting 70 ml for 18.50. If you ordered two 30 ml bottles from a place like Mt.Baker, it would be 14-16 plus shipping, which would be close to the same. Best way to look at it
I completely understand that. Small quantities don’t give you any advantage on shipping. I guess you could look at it this way. You’re getting 70 ml for 18.50. If you ordered two 30 ml bottles from a place like Mt.Baker, it would be 14-16 plus shipping, which would be close to the same. Best way to look at it is that if you find flavors you like, you can then buy bulk. I’m not sure, but I thought there was a sale going on now. If not, there will be a thanksgiving and Christmas 20% off sale. He runs sales all the time, but you have to sign up for email notifications to get them.
If you buy during the sales, 100 ml are 8 and 60ml are something like 6.40. During a sale you make your big orders. Then wait for the next sale to reorder. Even at regular prices he is priced below almost everyone. During sales it’s a no brainer, IF you find flavors you like.

Also, his flavors are good right out of the bottle, but they get better as they age in my experience. So a two month old bottle of something like Ki Berry is better than on day one. My usual order is a 2-3 month supply, then at next sale I order bulk again while I still have some left from last order, giving the new order time to steep a bit.

He runs more sales than anyone, but you have to be on email list.

By the way both blue moo and blue cakes are excellent blueberry flavors, but darker in color than the others.
I have to add, I just broke into the bottle of grape soda today. Been vaping it all day. Excellent.

I’ve always vaped grape ape, but it always had a bit of a bite to it. So I would always add a little Ki Berry to the tank to sweeten it up. It was fine then.

Grape soda is lighter and sweeter. Great vape so far. No need to change anything. And if it’s like my other favorite fruits, it will get better as it ages.

Edit- It’s grape fizz not grape soda. It’s in the soda line of juices.

Last edited:

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
The Oatmeal Cookie is strangely addictive. I shouldn't like it, but I do. I shouldn't order any more liquid, but I'll be placing at least one more order before Christmas; the oatmeal cookie, dee's bees, and a few of the cheesecakes.
Do you do any fruits now, or all desserts?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Save 15% through Thanksgiving using the code: GOBBLE.

Darn -- he discontinued the Oatmeal Cookie! :eek: It was an odd flavor, but I really took a shine to it... of course, it had been nearly a year after I had ordered it :rolleyes: I ended up taking Killer Cupcake in it's stead, a nice companion to the Dee's Bees, which I also finally decided I really like over a year after ordering it. I also picked up some of the cheesecakes (Blueberry, Strawberry, and Peach). Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread