If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Scott has 3 Blueberries coming to me to test.

Strawlish, one of the Discontinued Delish flavors will come back as Strawberries and Cream. Strawberry Blonde has been reworked and will have a more Vanilla Creamy finish. They should be back on the site soon.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Yep you are right. Clearance items only.

Ohms Vape.jpg

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Attn; Ohm's BluesPhreaks. I am really liking one of the new to be flavors.

It is a mix of 2 Blueberries, the usual fairly natural tasting one that is in say Blue Cakes And a more candy Blueberry. Scott says he's been working on the CandiB side for some time.

I am not a usual candy fruit flavor person. I'm not fond of their banana candy tasting banana.

This however Works. The CandiB really tends to just bring the regular berry out even more.

Scott sent me some Cake flavor to get mixed in with the 3 samples he sent after I tried them as is, this first Blueberry mix is really good as it is now. I am kind of anxious though to mix some cake in with it.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: redeuce

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
A couple more lines from Scott;
BBC-BBEX (the blend I mention in the above post) is the winner everyone picked it. I'm going to go with a blueberry dessert that's nothing like Blue Moo or Blue-Cakes. All of the next samples will be presteeped and made with nic salts. Nic salts add very little taste and are very smooth compared to a freebase nic. I've got a Passion fruit Mandarin Orange Guava Bubblegum and a Melon Blitz flavors already steeping. I'll have the rest of the test flavors mixed up by this weekend so about 5 weeks before I send them out. I've got a few new flavors coming out on the std line.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I picked up 60mls of the Western Tobacco and the Orange Dream bar and 30mls of the Lemon Drop Cookie and Asian RY4, plus 240mls of Vanilla Custard and Blue Cakes.

I'm not a big citrus fan, but I did enjoy a few previously. Also, I always like to have a few tobacco's available so it's nice to see a straight, non-caramelized tobacco on the list. Also looking forward to see what comes of the blueberry hybrid. It had a nice juicy taste with just a touch of tart which should go well with most anything (coffee cake, waffle, sundae/parfait, scone, etc).

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Let me know what you think of the Asian RY4. I like a good RY4, but I wasn't sure about the Asian.

Will do, and I know the hesitation, hence why only a 30ml. The description wasn't too generous with a flavor profile but I'm hoping for a tobacco-forward type of RY4.

Reactions: oplholik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread