If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Do these juices come in glass or plastic bottles? TIA

The majority have always been in plastic bottles, but he did try a Premium line once that was glass 30ml bottles that didn't perform well, sales wise. He is re-launching the Premium line, but no word yet on weather these will remain plastic or if he's trying glass again. Stay tuned.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Okay, here are my initial thoughts about a few of the newer flavors released.

These are all fresh, having received them this past Saturday. I am testing them in a dripper with fused clapton coils around .30 ohms on an unregulated mod. 70VG/30PG, 18mg nicotine.

Lemon Drop Cookie: lemon pie filling, still searching for the cookie. Needs some step time.

Orange Dream Bar: A nice orange Tang (if you're old enough to know what that is) with a soft cream undercurrent. The cream is most noticeable on the aftertaste; additional steep time should bring out the ice cream notes.

Western Tobacco: a robust, full flavored tobacco. Has a bit of a bite to it, but also has a touch of sweetness. The aftertaste is more small cigar-like, while the inhale is more cigarette like. I am really thrilled with this one right out of the gate. I also loaded it up in a Siren V2 with a 1 ohm 3mm coil and it tastes just as good.

RY4 Asian: a savory vape. There is tobacco, there is caramel and a nutty/grainy component; slightly spicy and not sweet. Some steep time should help this one. It's not bad, just wasn't certain what to expect from it. Room note has hints of brown sugar.

The Western Tobacco will be getting a reorder in a large bottle, and I'm looking forward to see how the others bloom after a few weeks. I also need to order the re-worked Strawberry liquids to see what's changed.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
OhmsCLEAR218.JPG
Ohmsvday18.JPG

Reactions: redeuce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread