If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
By the way, how long are y'all generally letting your juices sit before you vape them?
I usually wait at least 5 minutes. Been vaping for 7 years and always vape it straight outta the mailbox.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
By the way, how long are y'all generally letting your juices sit before you vape them?
I buy 100 ml (now120) bottles and always make the new order when there’s plenty left in the old bottles. I usually wait till the color in the new bottles match the old bottles. For me, vaping only fruits, that’s about 3 weeks or so. You can vape them immediately, but I find them sweeter after a steep. That’s with Ki-berry, peachy mango, grape ape, and raspberry. Especially the Ki-berry. I’m vaping some now from that’s 3 months old and seems to be at its best.

When I was trying other more complicated flavors, they were way too chemical FOB. I waited much longer with those.

I finally got tired of testing, stick with the 4 fruits.

But I tootle puff with 1.5-1.8 coils at 8-9 watts.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I just checked the website, I've tested or use 21 flavors that they sell now plus 8 new/coming flavors, so a total of 29 or so Ohm's juices. I think there are at least 2 more that I've tried that have been discontinued.

I have NEVER had a single flavor that was not perfectly vapable right out of the mailbox. They may have Improved with some steeping None were not Enjoyable when I first got them.

IMO, many of their just fine out of the box flavors have Substantial flavor Shifts as they steep. All the more reason to Vape it when you Get it from Ohm's. If you just start steeping, for example, you'd Miss Out on the Very Fresh Apple in his apple flavors that Subseeds as it steeps.

Now, I HAVE had that soap taste before, in a Strawberry something from ITV so I Know what we are talking about. Though I would NEVER have thought so, the Horrible ITV flavor was really nice after it had steeped for about 3 weeks. I just have never had an Ohm's flavor that was not fine when I got it.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I went ahead and took advantage of the Flavor of The Month sale and picked up a 240ml of the new StrawMelon BBgum, which I taste tested ahead of time. I would never have ordered a melon flavor otherwise, since I'm not big on melon. But this one was nice a crisp, a very clean flavor that I found refreshing when I tested it. And it's perfect for summertime.

I was running low on the Western Tobacco, too, so a 240ml of that went into the cart.

While I was there, I noticed a few of my favorites have been discontinued. I still have some on hand but it's still disconcerting. Luckily, some of those new flavors I had tested will take their place. The new blueberry and strawberry desserts are fantastic.

Reactions: redeuce

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I have Fuji, Denali, and Grand Tetons in my Eleaf Pico Squeezes right now. The new Steeped line are all fantastic, full of flavor and just plain yummy. I was initially a little depressed that a few of my favorite flavors had been discontinued, but then Scott unveils so many tasty replacements, so no regrets ;)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I just celebrated my 5th year vaperversary!! :bday:

I've been using Ohm's Vapes for the past three years. I've been tempted to try other vendors in that time, and have. But I just cant shake Scott and Ohm's Vapes. Value + Variety of Flavors + fast shipping/processing and customer service.

Currently, I have Rockies, Everest and K2 in my squonkers.

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
I have Fuji, Denali, and Grand Tetons in my Eleaf Pico Squeezes right now. The new Steeped line are all fantastic, full of flavor and just plain yummy. I was initially a little depressed that a few of my favorite flavors had been discontinued, but then Scott unveils so many tasty replacements, so no regrets ;)

Love my Squeezes and am beyond hyped about the Squeeze 2 coming soon. Insta buy for me.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Love my Squeezes and am beyond hyped about the Squeeze 2 coming soon. Insta buy for me.

I've been eyeing the Pulse 80W. With the recent deluge of Pico Squeeze 2 reviews, I am intrigued. I like many thing about it, but I'm leery of the squonk bottle being extra soft and the bottle housing isn't inset like many other squonkers. I'm afraid of it accidentally emptying out in my pocket.

I did get my order in for 120ml bottles of Peach, Strawberry and Blueberry Cheesecake(s), and a 120 of Vanilla Custard, pulse a 30 ml sample of the Coco Berry.

Reactions: redeuce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread