If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I received my order for the Vanilla Custard today, so loaded up a Doggy to try it out. It's pretty good so far, but it seems to be a rather dry vape, if you know what I mean. It's not something I could use a lot, but to pick it up every once in awhile for a few hits, it's good. I'm hoping some steep time will improve it.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
I’m in a minority of one in the steeping debate in this thread. I don’t like to vape Scott’s juices fob. Just for my taste, I find them a bit on the harsh tasting side. I buy in large bottles. I time my purchases with his sales, so I can allow a 30 day steep on the new juice before opening bottle. I’m finishing up one bottle now that I bought 5 months ago. I rotate 4 fruit flavors.

• Agree
Reactions: oplholik

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm stocked ahead on the 3 other juices from him that I use, and will be on this one. I got a 60 ml bottle, and will no doubt get a 120, or 240 ml bottle before I finish this one off.
Do you find it necessary to steep with the cap off for any length of time?

Last edited:
Reactions: redeuce

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
I'm stocked ahead on the 3 other juices from him that I use, and will be on this one. I got a 60 ml bottle, and will no doubt get a 120, or 240 ml bottle before I finish this one off.
Do you find it necessary to steep with the cap off for any length of time?
I use Kiberry, Peach Mango, Grape Ape, and Raspberry. When they arrive I leave the tops off for a day. Then cap them up and put them away. With this last order I ordered Raspbery Limeade but am letting it steep first before trying it.
Quite frankly I have tried at least 30 other flavors and none do it for me. I tried a few fancier flavors, but some I couldn’t even vape. I like Blue Moo too, but my wife can’t stand the smell of the vape.
Honey dreams, cookies and cream, s’mores, and strawberry shortcake I kept around for months, trying them at different times. Finally dumped them out.
I’ve got aloha, happy pappy, valentine, sunrise, and a few more that I got a few months ago. Didn’t like them. About ready to retry.
I can take root beer float for short stints. Not all day.
It’s probably my taste buds.plus I vape 1.5-1.8 ohm coils at 8-9 watts. Who knows.
Not knocking Scott’s juice. He’s my only supplier. I vape the 4 flavors every day. Just can’t seem to expand the list. I keep a bottle of Kiwi flavor changer at all times. Add it to grape ape and raspberry. Sweetens them up.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I received my order for the Vanilla Custard today, so loaded up a Doggy to try it out. It's pretty good so far, but it seems to be a rather dry vape, if you know what I mean. It's not something I could use a lot, but to pick it up every once in awhile for a few hits, it's good. I'm hoping some steep time will improve it.

With the custards, the longer the steep, the better it gets. I vape the custards quite a bit (I have 15 flavors in rotation, including 4 from the custard line). I buy the larger bottles (120 or 240), and always buy ahead of time. Need at least a months steep time. At the beginning, I didn't like the plain Vanilla Custard, only the fruity ones. But then after I tried it after a 3 month steep, I couldn't get enough.

I use 2 flavors daily, then use the other ones as "work vapes" that I only take to work. The Vanilla Custard is one of my daily ones.

Reactions: redeuce

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
I loaded a tank of happy pappy. Going to try a few tankfuls and see. Also found a bottle of fuzzy navel. I’m going to retry the sample bottles again and see what happens. I found 6 or 7. I’m hoping after the raspberry limeade steeps that it will be a new favorite flavor.
I absolutely love Kiberry. The longer it sits, the better it gets.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
I might try vanilla custard the next order. Like I say, I’m not busting on Scott. He’s the only guy I buy from. I’m such a tootle puffer that I may be limited in what I can vape. He’s got the best prices, the most sales, and the way the juice improves with time indicates to me it has to be quality stuff.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Did they reformulate Blue Cakes?

I have had at least 2 prior bottles of BC though it was last year late that I last ordered it.

I just got a fresh bottle. I have always vaped both BC and Blue Moo FOB.
The Blueberry on this latest bottle tastes more like a berry cough syrup.

While I have Never HAD to steep BC Before, I figured I would wait another week to mention it to Scott.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Well first off it looks like Ohms is the most recent darling on the board. Last time i ordered online it was VvV which i thought was ok for the price. Im just not thrilled with their selection of flavors.

Lately ive been craving a ry4. I tasted Charlie Nobles Tripoli and Pistachio ry4. Now i cant get a ry4 out of my head. I really liked both of those but the price is just too much.

So im looking at the Happy Hippie and im not sure if i should try the Asian over the standard ry4,....How do those 2 compare?

I looked at the salts steeped line. Ive never used nic salts but i see they offer a 3mg which is my normal nic level. Fuji sounds like its up my alley although i could do without the creamy part. The Rockies is a flavor i could also handle but not a huge Honeydew fan....Pretty much a toss up between the 2...Suggestions?

So im going to start off with a sampler and 1 of the salts steeped line. I like straight up fruits without cream mostly.

Peach Mango
Strawberry Mango....yeah i like mango
RY (something)?
RY (something)?
Peachy Peach or Berry Burst or ALoha or.....?

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
Well first off it looks like Ohms is the most recent darling on the board. Last time i ordered online it was VvV which i thought was ok for the price. Im just not thrilled with their selection of flavors.

Lately ive been craving a ry4. I tasted Charlie Nobles Tripoli and Pistachio ry4. Now i cant get a ry4 out of my head. I really liked both of those but the price is just too much.

So im looking at the Happy Hippie and im not sure if i should try the Asian over the standard ry4,....How do those 2 compare?

I looked at the salts steeped line. Ive never used nic salts but i see they offer a 3mg which is my normal nic level. Fuji sounds like its up my alley although i could do without the creamy part. The Rockies is a flavor i could also handle but not a huge Honeydew fan....Pretty much a toss up between the 2...Suggestions?

So im going to start off with a sampler and 1 of the salts steeped line. I like straight up fruits without cream mostly.

Peach Mango
Strawberry Mango....yeah i like mango
RY (something)?
RY (something)?
Peachy Peach or Berry Burst or ALoha or.....?
If you like fruits, get a sample bottle of Kiberry. I only vape fruits, and this is my fave. Peach Mango is second.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Well, this board has been through Mount Baker, Yaeliq, ITC, VvV ect ect ect. So yeah Ohm is the most recent darling whether the topic is 3yr old or not. It wasnt that long ago there were threads like this for ITC and Verde Valley. It aint my first rodeo here.

If you hadnt notice ive been around longer than you probably

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Ok got a sampler. Everything 70vg/30pg but i do like max VG also.

RY4
Happy Hippie
Peach Mango
Strawberry Mango
Berry Burst

Steeped 60ml
Fuji

30ml bottle of blueberry custard even though i cant stand custards for more than a few days at a time. I do really enjoy them for a few tanks though before its like....blah...cant do this no more.

And a small bottle of mango flavor changer in case the mango is too subtle or for adding to the berry burst.

Almost $33 for 240mil total but the shipping is free.

Last edited:
Reactions: jefsview
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread