The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

If this SmokeStik contest doesnt work I'm quiting and going to work for BLU....THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    We are now beginning the THIRD day of the Thanksgiving treasure hunt. Congrats to the first two winners!!! Someone PM'd me a good question so here is the answer....anyone can play.....if you have recently won a SmokeStik kit and you happen to win this contest you can have a 20pack of cartos for a prize instead of the kit.

It's going to take me a little while to go back and remove all the previous treasures so there is NO contest running at the moment....I'll have it up and running in the morning. See you then!!!

Ok day 3 is up and running. This one is a little harder...so read carefully.

#1 ALL prior treasures have been removed except for ONE WORD. ONE WORD that was a treasure in one of the first two contests is still there and it COUNTS
    #2 The other four treasures are NOT a word....they are THIS squirrel: [​IMG]and this one does NOT count
    #3 ANYONE who has not won a full SmokeStik Starter Kit in the last week can play
    #4 This contest will run for 24 hours...so until 9:30 am EST
    #5 There are a total of 5 FIVE treasures that you are looking for...one word...and four squirrels.

This contest prize is any starter kit you choose.

Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!

PS....I'm not sending out any prizes until the contest is over. Because when I do the random drawing for the lanyard....I will also draw for an AUTOGRAPHED HALLIGAN KIT. If you already have a lanyard and you win the drawing you may pick a friend at ECF to give it too.

11/23/2011

Ok kids...here we go.....11 letters in the word. Parameters are as follows:

There are eleven letters colored a completely contrasting color to the text around them. They are real letters in real words...no tricks.

This time you may find more than one letter in a post.....or one letter in a post.....but more than one post in a thread

First page only

First person who lists where they found the letters and what the letters spell wins!!

2. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Great contest, LK! Amazing prizes too!

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Thank you Susie.....you just reminded me...CHIT CHAT AWAY....LOL.....since this is not a random drawing feel free to babble all you like. :)

4. MrsCasey

MrsCasey Pink Spot Fanatic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2011
    Long Beach, CA
    Ok LoriKay, I will type this very carefully. I don't want to screw up because I really really want a SmokeStik Kit!

1. Hello Bad Girls :) - Post #3
    2. Not Happy!!! - #4
    3. Not Happy!!! - #8
    4. Cartomizers - #12
    5. Cartomizers - #44
    6. Tips & Tricks -- How to get the most out of your Smokestik - #4

Thanks for the Contest!

5. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    Ooooooo nice! I will try again another day;) thanks for the chance at these!

6. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can you say "refresh"??? Gotta try for this one!!

7. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I found one!
    Ok, my connection has been lousy since I replaced my router.
    Congrats MrsCasey if you are a winner!

8. Lauralie

Lori - your hours and mine don't match up:) You work the night shift........LMAO

I am still going to keep on eye on this all day:) I need another to go with the one I have!

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Mrs Casey....congrats!!!!!!! You are indeed the winner of the first round!!! If your not already a SS customer please go to SmokeStik.com and create and account...you do NOT have to buy anything. THen PM me with your choice of kit and what cartomizers you would like with it. Cheers!!!!

I will reset the contest after I take a nap.....even squirrels need some rest...flickflick. Finally the answer to a BURNING question....YES squirrels DO flick their tails in their sleep!!!!!

10. Lauralie

How cute is that!!!

11. MrsCasey

MrsCasey Pink Spot Fanatic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2011
    Long Beach, CA
    Yay! Thanks LoriKay! Good luck to everyone still playing!
    :thumbs:

12. Lauralie

Congrats MrsCasey!!!

Now - wake up Lori:)

13. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I'm awake dangit....geez......I DO have a life you know.

OK....no I don't .....RFLMAO!!! This IS my life and so are all of you. Thank you for being here.

Oh...you can start playing now....hehe. It's going to be a little harder this time. The word is "SmokeStik" and there are 5 of them. Have fun!!!!!

14. Lauralie

Hey CONTEST WINNERS! Feel free to leave your reviews and thank you notes here......Post #4
    Photos of lanyard prizes from SmokeStik....Post #48
    Veterans Day Contest...nominate a vet....you BOTH win a prize from SmokeStik!!!............Post #1
    Batteries that don't die!.....Post #42
    Hello Bad Girls :)....Post 4125

I hope I am right - wasn't looking for anything in color was I?

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I am sorry Laura....this one was exactly like the first one.....they only thing I changed was the word.....so you were looking for the word SmokeStik in a different color. :( But don't worry.....we still have 4 more days....and don't forget...you can play all you want but you can only win once. So if you wait and play on Thanksgiving day your playing for an engraved kit and a lanyard! Oh wait...you already got a lanyard...LOL. It's ok...if you win you can have another one to PIF.

16. Lauralie

:( but :) too! Darnit.....................

17. Lauralie

Noone had even tried since me:(

18. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Do you think you have the winning set, Laura?

19. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I had two until my internets went south last night.

Don't give up on us. We are just slow.

20. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    I can't find any. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.