If this SmokeStik contest doesnt work I'm quiting and going to work for BLU....THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yea....I was just going to let that go without comment...LOL

Congrats Lady J.....you all put alot of effort into this....thanks for playing and making it so much fun. But I just realized something...hehe. In my original post I said there was going to be a Thanksgiving day contest for an engraved kit. I am WAY too tired to try and do anything functional right now......but do ya'll want ONE more tomorrow? Or will everyone be too busy?

Oh hey!!!! Everyone go play the scratcher game!!!! It's the real deal.....we have given away a dozen kits.....6 of them engraved.....in the last two days from our newsletter players. The more people that play the more likely someone is to win!

Last edited:

musiceqlslife21

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2010
Maryland
I will be finishing up my part of the cooking tomm, and dont think I will have time till later in the evening, after the visting family leaves. But Im always up for another challange and if you do make another one dont make it to hard on your self. I was also vey happy with the fact that you didnt bury those letters in the bad girls thread. And no worries about the word it was fun regardless.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ya.....my kid is actually going to be here tomorrow.....she is bringing her new boytoy.....this one is supposed to be a keeper....I'm not sure if that means I have to behave or not......but I will be cooking a turkey and all that stuff. We are also doing Christmas....you know....so she doesnt have to waste her Christmas on mother. Well....maybe the fact that the roads into my town are all impassable in Dec.....LOL

So I will spend some time cleaning up all the former stuff and just do the random drawing. We can do more for Christmas...which is just around the corner. And who knows....I'm sure the prize patrol will be roaming around. For instance....the first person that posts the list of winners I need to include in tomorrows drawings wins....ah.....how bout something you don't already have.....so if you have already won or been given a lanyard....then you get a mini-kit.....and to sweeten it up a little....your mini kit will have one custom engraved Hendu battery....it says ECF Winner!....I just got them back today. If you already have a kit and don't want the Hendu then I will make you a lanyard.

ok cya ya'll tomorrow some time....I hope one of you wins that prize....I REALLY do......LOL

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Ok I get these:

Really Fun Thanksgiving Contest from SmokeStik!!!! Really....LOL. - 11/14
Consolation:
ManuDawg

ONE more try at a Thanksgiving Contest............ - 11/15
Toto13
Chatter97

If this SmokeStik Contest doesn't work I'm quitting and going to work for BLU.............THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!
Mrscasey. 11/19 - Announced Post #9
Laura99.11/21 - Announced Post #51
Skye 11/22 - Announced Post #108
thehangdude. 11/22 - Announced Post #125
Smugface. 11/22 - Announced Post #125
musiceqslife 11/23 - Announced Post #162
Lady J. 11/23 - Announced Post #217

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
HE said?????? certainly you don't mean ME??????? althought there are times I have envied.......well we won't go there.......hehe

MRS CASEY....WINNERWINNERWINNER!!!!! Looks like YOU win a custome made lorik13 lanyard...woohoo!!!! Just in case your interested the angel lanyard is available or of course I can make something different. Up to you dear.

Ok....just a moment and I will number Mrs Caseys list and then do the random drawing. Since we decided not to do the contest today for the engraved kit I will draw for it to. You will see a lot of edits here because I'm going to tell you what I'm doing step by step for your own peace of mind. Not that you don't all trust me implicitly...but you probably all don't.....LOL so here goes.......

Really Fun Thanksgiving Contest from SmokeStik!!!! Really....LOL. - 11/14
Consolation:
#1 ManuDawg

ONE more try at a Thanksgiving Contest............ - 11/15
#2 Toto13
#3 Chatter97

If this SmokeStik Contest doesn't work I'm quitting and going to work for BLU.............THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!
#4 Mrscasey. 11/19 - Announced Post #9
#5 Laura99.11/21 - Announced Post #51
#6 Skye 11/22 - Announced Post #108
#7 thehangdude. 11/22 - Announced Post #125
#8 Smugface. 11/22 - Announced Post #125
#10 musiceqslife 11/23 - Announced Post #162
#11 Lady J. 11/23 - Announced Post #217

Here are the final rules on the random drawing; If you win the drawing for one of these special kits.....that is IN PLACE OF the kit you already won.

IF you win the drawing for the lanyard and I have already given you a lanyard then I would hope you will offer it to someone else on this list

I'm relying on everyones integrity here since I can't remember everything I do and was too stupid to make a list. All I know is I have given away dozens of lanyards to date. Oh wait...I might have taken pictures! woohoo...I'm not stupid....flickflick

Ok....I am now going to draw for the autographed Halligan kit....brb.

sorry...wrong file....LOL.....and the first winner IS...........

Congrats Lady J!!!!!!!!! IF you want it....you get the Halligan Kit autographed by Daniel Sunjata

Now drawing for a custom "premium" (meaning I will not whine about how much the beads cost....and you get to pick a hand blown lampwork bead) LANYARD.....(no offense...but I DO hope a lady wins...lol)

Chatter....looks like your wife is getting a NICE gift for Christmas.....LOL

Now drawing for the custom engraved Pitbull or Hendu

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HANGDUDE!!!!!!! Your the winner of the engraved kit.

Congratulations EVERYONE....thanks for playing and being so kind and supportive....it really helped me to keep this going. Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I'm so confused -- par for the course with you and I this time, LK!!!:laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving, all!!!
turkey.gif

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Congrats to all eleven winners! And special congrats to the "special" three winners.

Wait, I didn't see spacekitty's name up there. How did she not win something?

And another thing, what makes you think chatter's wife will get the lanyard? I mean look at his picture (avatar). A beaded lanyard in green/yellow would go great! (just saying)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
izdalion.....this drawing was just for the Thanksgiving contest. I thing you won the veterans day contest didn't you? Don't worry.....you keep your eyes open in the Bad Girl thread and you will get a chance at a lanyard soon enough. just sayin' hehe

I dont know where spacekitty is....I'm kind of worried about her. I sent her a package a week ago and normally she would be spazing all over the place telling us all about it....but I have not heard anything from her in days. If anyone knows something please let me know.

Your right hangdude!!! There is no reason I can't make a great lanyard for chatter himself. I think I have made some pretty cool "guy" lanyards. We will figure something out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread