The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

If this SmokeStik contest doesnt work I'm quiting and going to work for BLU....THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chatter97

chatter97 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Thehangdude, might mellow the image down a bit. My avatar does look a trifle intense:)

The wife is going to love it!!!!

Congratulations everyone. Have a great thanksgiving.

Thanks poring for the awesome contest it has brought many laughs and smiles:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

2. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    While I would love one for myself, the wife currently uses a simple lanyard for herself. I am looking forward to giving her a very stylish upgrade. Right now I am thinking of something to match these crazy new glasses she got. They are really cool with serpents running down the sides in yellow. Looking for color and shape that coordinates. Will have to email picture to lorik to get additional insparation. That is what I am pondering right now.

3. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    This was a great contest!!! (even for lurking)

Congratulations to the winners!!!

4. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    handblown lampwork bead:

[​IMG]

5. AmandaMarie

AmandaMarie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    Modesto,CA
    Congratulations to all of the winners!!
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone:)

6. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    They look like this.[​IMG][​IMG]

7. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    That is heading in the direction I was thinking.

8. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I can do that. It might take more than a couple days though. But I can have it done by Xmas. I'll draw a picture and scan it and you can tell me if that is what you had in mind. It won't be glass though...it will be polymer clay...which is what those snakes on the glasses are.

9. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Oh that would be so cool. I was aiming for similar color, but if thst is not too much work that would be awesome!

10. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Go enjoy your turkeyday!!!!
    :)

11. izdalion

izdalion Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2011
    Rhode Island
    I'm just joking LK lol congrats to the winners ;) My eye are open and slowly closing from the evil evil turkey.............. Happy turkey day to all and to all a good nap :)

12. MrsCasey

MrsCasey Pink Spot Fanatic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2011
    Long Beach, CA
    Yay, I won! Congrats to Chatter, Lady J and thehangdude on your Thanksgiving Day wins! Thanks so much LoriKay, I PM'd you. :)

13. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I just stuffed myself with a little bit of EVERYTHING! Then I come here and read that I won the engraved kit! My wife is going to scream!

Thank you so much LK.

14. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Congratulations thehangdude, christmas is going to be great this year. Dinner is still cooking, can smell it with anticip... ation. That kit is going to be cool, can't wait to see the lanyard design, the picts look amazing. Can smell the red cabbage in the air, food is allmost ready!

15. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats winners!!!!

LK Spacekitty is around ...she posted this morning at 3ish in another thread and I know she has her own contest going on right now!

16. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Maybe a special "Cabana Boy" edition???

[​IMG]

I'm Heeeere!! Between getting my giveaway up and running and things ready for T'day, I hadn't even gone downstairs to check my mail in DAYS... Sorry :facepalm:
    I went out yesterday to do some shopping, but thot I had lost one of my PV's (no, not an SS) and I forgot all about the mail again...

But now it's time to do some proper SPAZZING!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I went to get the mail this morning... OMG!!! I couldn't even wait to get upstairs to open the package... there was a lady I know down there fixing dinner for the 'old folks' and I stopped to talk to her and opened it then so she could get to see it, too!! After a lot of 'ooohs ' and 'aaahs', I ran back upstairs to see what other goodies were in there, taking some homemade cornbread stuffing with me!!! (one less thing to fix... ha!!)

But the chain!! It's so soft and pliable, you wouldn't even think it was made out of metal!!! And of course the photo didn't do the beads justice... :wub: Then there was pouch, the spare O-rings, the Gold batt and the case... the cute little book mark... it seemed almost like Christmas!!

And speaking of Christmas... what should appear but a couple of KLIBAN paper ornaments!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] Talk about Kitty Karma... LOL!! They are just ADORABLE!!! I'm glad they survived intact going through the mail... wub.gif I have them propped up on my bookcase for now and will find them a place of Honor, as soon as I take down my Halloween decorations to get ready for Christmas... Ha!!

Thank you once again LoriKay... for going above and beyond the call of duty with your wonderful Prize Packages!!!

And Congrats to ALL of the WINNERS of these last few Crazy Contests!!!! winner.gif I have more than enough SmokeStik products to last me for quite a while, and I had fun just watching from the sidelines!!!

17. Lady J

Lady J Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Ohio
    Wow, I left for deep fried turkey goodness, and came home to a delightful surprise. Congrats to all the winners. Now, I must choose between pitbull or autographed Halligan. oh me. Thanks again, lorikay!

--I can't resist the autographed Halligan. I just can't. So now the Pitbull is in my "to save up for" list.

18. Psyche

Psyche Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Left of Center
    Just wanted to drop by and wish Lorikay13 and everyone at SmokeStik a very happy Thanksgiving!!!! Congratulations to all the contest winners!

19. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Oh right... I almost forgot!!! :facepalm:

[​IMG]

20. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    I know this is off topic, but it seems all the women here have good taste, in post 246 of the previous page I posted picts of my wifes new glasses. She really wants to get some earrings that match them. I am ok at coordinating but would appreciate some oppinions. Here is what I found that I thing will go well. Opinions?
    (Tried to put the images here but somehow it considered the post image too large and the link image too large, as I am working right now, I will have to reference it).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.