The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

If this SmokeStik contest doesnt work I'm quiting and going to work for BLU....THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    no such thing as off topic at SmokeStik......RFLMAO

Those are fantastic!!!! Better buy them fast before me or some other vulture gets them! One suggestion....if you can afford it buy two pairs....for when she loses one and freaks out. OR ask the seller if they have any of those little safety backs to keep the earings from coming out. That particular style is notorious for falling out. And it's ALWAYS your fav pair that it happens to.

2. chatter97

chatter97 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Its Etsy, so probably only a pair, but good idea about the backing. My wife lost a pair of her surley ceramic earings that were only made once and she is still mad about it. I have a good eye for matching, but it helps getting a few other opinions. I was hesitant on the rhinestone ball, but the frames do have little stones in them. The color matched over all.

Love the new avatar!!

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    The rhinstone balls are perfect....they offset the little stones in the glasses. Go for it....I'm gonna check out that seller....great prices!

4. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    I almost have Christmas figured out now!!! Just need to get some 3ml samples of juice for her stocking stuffer!!!! Thanks LoriK!!! I blundered and used my wifes etsy account, had to go remove the traces from her email... good thing I did this while she is not here and she does not have a smart phone!!!:sneaky: :facepalm:

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Can I just say.....Chatter.....your a good husband. Not many men would be functional enough to go to this much effort....AND do it in time so there is no..."honey I'm sorry but..." on Xmas morning. At least none of mine have ever been this functional....and kind hearted. Wouldn't you agree ladies?

6. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
  7. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Yes, indeed! Great job, chatter!

8. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    She is a hard one to shop for. Throw in the lanyard(she will love it as hers now is boring) and some sample juices and all will be good. I have been on a dry streak shopping for her the last couple of years as she pretty much gets what she wants anyways. She usually says she wants video games, but I have learned that is the truth but not what she wants gift wise. I think when we had our first Christmas together(my first ever!!) I set the bar too high. I found a picture frame shop that was selling hand blown glass beaded jewelry from Bohemia or Romania... somewhere (I have never found anything like it ever again). It was a beautiful dark red gem set that had a necklace,and matching ear rings. The shop was selling it originally for over 500$ but had some legal troubles with the IRS and had to shut down so they were selling everything dirt cheep for cash. I paid like 30 bucks for it. I have taken it to some jewelry stores to try and find something similar and they have told me they have seen very few if any pieces like it and that I had gotten a steal on it. It is one of her favorite pieces of jewelry and since then, I have not matched the gift giving!!!!

9. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    My heart just sunk when I saw the "Sold" on the page... but when I read on in the thread, I guessed that was probably you that got them... Whew!!!
    Those are just gorgeous!! And this is coming from someone who was BORN in The Year of the Snake... Ha!! I wasn't too keen on the rhinestones, either... maybe a single jet or black glass bead would have looked better... but she could always change them out if she doesn't like them and use them on some thing else (since they ARE vintage) :wub:

It really sux to lose a favorite piece of jewelry, and I don't know what kind of ceramic earring it was, but she could always have it made into a necklace... or maybe LoriKay could even turn it into a lanyard??? How cool would THAT be?????

Just a thot.... ;)

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    good thought...I could do that! I would need to see a photo of it first....but I certainly could make it either into a necklace or a lanyard.

11. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
  12. skye

skye Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2011
    Texas
    Congrats to all the winners of all the contests, and the lanyard drawing.

A huge thank you to Lk, for putting contests together. :)

Oh and yes, Chatter, you are a great husband indeed!

13. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    She actually lost both of them, I guess misplaced them. I think one of these days she will find them somewhere out of the blue!!! I am excited now that I possibly found a good match for her glasses, those things are so cool and she will be excited to have matching accessories. The advice was great.

14. toto1013

toto1013 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2011
    SE Kansas
    Congratulations to all the winners.

Big thanks to Lori for being so giving and with her help to the vaping community...

Chatter will you marry me?

15. chatter97

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    Sorry, taken :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

16. toto1013

toto1013 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2011
    SE Kansas
    Just my luck....

I just know your wife is so going to appreciate her Xmas presents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.