If we all lived in a different country and they taxed ejuice 400% would you quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
I have to think this has already been discussed and answered many many times on the net so dont kill me for asking. If our fearful leader raises taxes 400% on ejuice and quotes this tread, I will drown myself in my juice I promise.....we all talk about how much cheaper vaping can be compared to analogs but does the savings really matter? I unhappily/happily dropped $12 per pack of smokes in WA state whenever traveling, $18 in the UK. Sucks, but who cares I need my smokes. If our juice was super expensive would you quit nic altogether or troop on?

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Truth be told they are missing millions on the taxes and kick-backs from people quitting. They don't care that you quit as long as they get there money. Think of where all the cash comes from. Its not just taxes on tobacco. Healthcare, insurance so on. Never know how deep that rabbit hole goes.
I DIY also and theres enough in my freezer for a few years so no I wouldn't quit. Greed, just plain greed

Reactions: noel18

Reaper263

Jun 21, 2015
oklahoma
S
Truth be told they are missing millions on the taxes and kick-backs from people quitting. They don't care that you quit as long as they get there money. Think of where all the cash comes from. Its not just taxes on tobacco. Healthcare, insurance so on. Never know how deep that rabbit hole goes.
I DIY also and theres enough in my freezer for a few years so no I wouldn't quit. Greed, just plain greed
Send me some lol

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
i am going thru sticker shock as we type, i used to live in the states and had a cigar collection of over 1,000 sticks in 4 humidors i made myself out of ice coolers, here in australia they have a tobacco tax that is $579 per kilogram..which means that now a stick cost me between $22-$30 when i used to pay around $4 for the same stick..which is a huge reason why i switched to vaping because its cheaper then paying tobacco tax on cigars that i already paid tax on when i bought them..so my best advice to you is stock up now on anything vape related because you dont know what the future holds.

Reactions: Caro123

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
tony7432, have you checked out cigarbid.com? So easy to bid on a bunch of stuff and then win....$15 sticks for 3 or 4 bucks. Dont know what happens when that package gets to you though.
cigarbid was my mistress..lmao unfortunately for me they dont ship to australia and even if they did customs is tearing me a new one whenever i have tryed having my own cigars shipped to me..i refuse to pay taxes on something i have already paid tax on i would rather throw my cigars in the garbage then give them that satisfaction and more of my money..

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
Charlzrocks, this is a quote from your blog "The folks on the ECF have always been positive and helpful in their reviews and information. I really love vaping and am so happy to be a member of ECF. I have learned so much from this forum and it's members. The information I have gleaned from the ECF to make my vaping experience productive has been great." 16 quality and interesting replies in an hour, I think it might be the most interesting post in the history of ECF! Thank you for being "positive and helpfull".

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
How can this:

If we all lived in a different country and they taxed ejuice 400% would you quit?

have a possibility of being a contender for the "the most interesting post in the history of ECF"

i had to read it twice to see if what i was reading was actually real and if someone would have the guts to actually post something like that .

I get it now, it's a joke , it is kind of funny , well done.

Reactions: lovemytank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread