if you been vaping 2 or more years please reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo1159

Jun 13, 2014
St.Louis Missouri
I been vaping almost 3 months.I enjoy it alot.I have not had a real cig in that same time. problem im having is seeing all these negative articles about the dangers of vaping.I smoked since i was 12, I heard all the bad things about cigs.I did not pay attention to them and kept on smoking.I dont want to do that again.So if you have been vaping over 2 years, has your doctor found anything happening to you that was negative? Also my understanding of the ingredients involved in a e -liquid,I cant figure what would be harmful I cant figure what could be taxed.Other than same tax as if i bought a bit of food flavor like strawberry. Most all articles i read are written by journalist i guess jumping on the bandwagon.Where can we find the truth?:confused:

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
3 years here.
Before I made the switch to vaping, I had started to sound like my dad. Ten minutes or so in the bathroom in the morning trying to clear the junk out of my lungs that had built up over night. Constantly clearing my throat and coughing up stuff. That mostly went away within the first 6 months.

3 years into vaping, I still have a little bit of the throat clearing, but I blame the fickle weather in the upper midwest. Going from -20F to 95F over the course of a year can't be real great for my lungs. Especially with week long stretches of 95% humidity (and no rain). And I have a toddler, so sleep isn't even allowed to be on my agenda anywhere.

That said. I'm sure I would at least have a rescue inhaler by now if I hadn't made the switch.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Ok my end to the nasties was on August 27 2012. like a month after I quit went to see the doctor so I could follow my progress. He scared the crap out of me said I was headed toward COPD. I told him I had quit smoking and was vaping here are his words " Good that works". I just had a chest xray last month and it came back NORMAL. So you tell me how if it's worse than the nasties. I vape a lot but am down to very low nicotine. Because of an injury vaping is really my only way to taste stuff so the morale is a lot better too.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
3+ years and if there is a vaping related medical issue I'll be damned if I can find it.

If you want the truth about anything stop reading junk news on the internets. Or print news. Or on the TV. Radio ain't that all hot either. Invest some time into drawing your own conclusions, not being told what they should be.
:2c:

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I'm just a tad over 4 years vaping. My doctors, think it's great that I've quit (I'm old enough to need more than one).
My blood pressure is better, my chest x-rays are better, I no longer cough up a lung every morning, I can walk up a flight of stairs without being winded, I can smell and taste things again. After trying every stop smoking program, drug and gimmick over 40+ years, vaping has been the only successful method.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
4.75 years as if a few days ago.

Switched to vaping and have enjoyed better sense of taste, fewer required medicines, better blood test reports, having to caution the doctor to not eliminate medicines too quickly as she is so eager to do, enjoying physical activities that I haven't been able to do for over a decade, and a very kiss-y wife.

I'm doing darn fine and enjoying life more and more everyday since I forgot to smoke and just vaped instead.
Sent by big fingers on a tiny phone via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread