Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
PLEASE pray to it, bow down or maybe even sacrifice a goat. Do what ever you can to help the guiding light(s) guide my vapemail to me today!

(anyone else ever feel like that?)

Yes, my mailman has my Provari. I want it. We are at the end of his route, he planned it this way to torture me, and keep me from my vapemail. :)

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
yo, I got a new mail girl. I dont know what happened to my mail man.
but shes been leaving my packages in my neighbors mailbox.
And sometimes they don't put it in mine till the next day. Which can be really annoying.
And then this last package I received (my evic) she literally left without delivering it.
I was naturally stalking the mailbox to get it. Couldn't wait. A new mod!! right?
I wait for her to leave to avoid the awkwardness. She finally leaves. I go out to get the mail.
NO packages. I'm like aaaaaaaaaaaah it was supposed to be delivered TODAY!?!?
Anyways, my brother got home from work an hour or so later and he comes inside..
He says "I caught the mail girl leaving this package in front of the garage door."
In front of the garage door?? WHY? Why would you leave it there? Where it could be ran over?
It fit in the mailbox. If you forgot to deliver my package please either leave it in the box or on my porch!
I do not live in a nice white picket fence town. A kid walking by WILL take my packages.

Idk. I miss my old mail man.
My only complaint about him is he would park at my driveway and take a wizz in the woods across the street.
Often. Like, REALLY often. lol. Which kind of made me angry because I'd have to wait for him. O well. -_____-

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
My mailman is great...always rings the bell when he drops off the mail, is willing to bend the rules a bit at times like when he ran out of signature cards and instead of filling out a pick-up at PO card he just delivered it and told me he would sign my name to a card later. Always gets my mail to me before 10am...

A good mailman is a joy...

xsphat

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2012
Wisconsin
I hath seed da light!!!

My vapemail did in fact come! I now have 4 flavors I like, and a reason to bust out the brand new cisco spec atty that has been in the plastic since Tuesday (which rules, BTW).

Life is good. Thanks to any god summoned to help deliver unto me my vapemail. I couldn't have handled ripping my leftover backup crap fluid for another day. The silver lining here is the shipment took so long to get to me, even my maple rum cured tobacco juice is fully steeped, lol. That was the one I was worried about.

I was so low on supplies I was down to 2 heavily used cartos, one for the tank and one regular carto.

On a side note, when I first started vaping, I thought the idea of a drip tip was just so ridiculous. Now I take them out of the package first.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
While you are bowing, praying and sacrificing...include me in your efforts, okay? I'm waiting on vapemail, too. And I'm worried. The last tracking was posted on Feb. 19th when it was in Toledo. The vendor said something about I had too many zip code numbers. He said I should change them (AFTER I'd ordered!). Hello? I'd just included the additional 4 digits the P.O. uses anyway. So I tried to go back in and change the address to the plain ol' 5 digits. But the only place I could change anything was on my main account page. The order still reads with the additional numbers.

Does that mean that the Ohioans are now totally confused and haven't sent my package after all? Those pesky extra four digits in the zip code has irrevocably disrupted any chance of my vapemail arriving today? ARRRRGH!!!!

xsphat

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2012
Wisconsin
Does that mean that the Ohioans are now totally confused and haven't sent my package after all? Those pesky extra four digits in the zip code has irrevocably disrupted any chance of my vapemail arriving today? ARRRRGH!!!!

I done been to the mountain top y'all, and there is room up there for several of us mail carrier stalkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread