Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
There was a thread about a year ago where we bounced a few ideas off of each other. One idea which seemed popular was to be able to put a dripping atomizer, either rebuildable or disposable, into the pipe bowl. But the logistics just don't work out for battery placement and warmth of vape.

I want a pipe with a wood bowl and a side switch. I ordered the Sherlock for those reasons, even though I'm turned off by the gaudiness of the jewels. But I was never a heavy pipe smoker, so I don't know how much that will help.

Terrell

Feb 25, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Not sure many of you would consider this as applicable to this forum, but I'd like an e-pipe shaped like a kiseru.

kiseru-s02-3172.gif

Something with a manual switch in the middle to accommodate where you're supposed to hold them, nice intricate metalwork on the bowl and the mouthpiece (which by its design is a great place to put an atomizer), bamboo finish on the stem...
Most mod batteries are quite bulky, and the trick to a design like that is keeping it thin, so it seems like it would be a challenge. But with a stem that long, you could fit it with a couple of them for quite the long battery life, if you could find a battery thin enough to use.

If someone were capable of making one, they could probably name their price and I'd pay it.

Last edited:

Grimmda

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Kc
My dream pipe will be a vv/vw pipe that has a hidden protank. Right now I'm using an EPM, but would like vv/vw akin to my provari and will likely be tackling such as soon as I schedule some spare time. I have seen freight train mods, but they are both steep in price and they do not have a selection, but are instead made to order, both of which I'd rather just avoid. Maybe I could learn how to solder and buy a dna 12 or something.

I agree on vv/VW gotta have it!!!! Nothing I found has it without a kick, and that seems way less adjustable than my usual vv/VW mods. I also have protank minis so 510/ego threading is a must. I also need mor pipe like tips, flat that is. I would prefer it not me really long, as my normal pipe was a ver traditional "pipe" your granddad puffed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread