If you could only have ONE, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Target

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
East TN
I have only been an ECF member since last month, so forgive me if this is an old subject that has been posted before. I have been vaping since April and tried many different juices from a select few vendors. Before I go and start making more juice purchases (I have enough to last me 6 months at least now), I would like to hear from fellow members what would you pick as your only juice if you could only have one. Not one vendor, just one juice. Thanks to all in advance who participate. And could you give a brief explanation why you selected this one?

Last edited:

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
This question usually makes my head explode- only one flavor would kill me. I stop being able to taste them if I stick to one flavor profile too long.

But for the past few days- I put a little of HHV's Gandalf in everything. I might actually get by with just Gandalf for a good while if I had to, but if I ever over-vaped it and couldn't taste it anymore- I'd die of a broken heart.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I vape Aromaejuice's Tobacco Road the most because it isn't too demanding of a flavor, and because it has really good performance and th. As to whether it would be the the "one"? It very well may be, but I would rather not be in that position.

I edited out the previous post because it was too much of a proclamation that I don't want to be held to.

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
This question usually makes my head explode- only one flavor would kill me. I stop being able to taste them if I stick to one flavor profile too long.

But for the past few days- I put a little of HHV's Gandalf in everything. I might actually get by with just Gandalf for a good while if I had to, but if I ever over-vaped it and couldn't taste it anymore- I'd die of a broken heart.

This. :)

/10 characters

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

This. :)

/10 characters

That is what I was vaping while typing about Tobacco Road. ;)

Dr. Blots

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Baltimore, MD

Seconded.

But if I HAD to, it would probably be BWB's Casablanca. I have fallen in love with that one.
I expect that their Cherry Tobacco and Orchard Frost are going to be winners too. I will see Friday, when I get my charger from Smokeless Image - my kit one broke and my batteries are out of charge :(

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
An inconceivable scenario, but I suppose Highbrow Espresso 80/20/24. It would be a tragedy to be limited in such a way. It's funny, the first couple of weeks I vaped I only smoked the brand of juice they provided me with the 510 starter kit (Kamel, which I still smoke some). Now, I order 3-5 flavors weekly. It is the best part of this hobby! So many vendors, so little time...

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Yeah, I like to switch them up, too... so only having one would be difficult.... My fave, so far, has been AltCig's RY4. I got it through the PIF forum, so it was well steeped when I got it, so it was very dark in color. Just about every vendor has an ry4. They have tobacco, vanilla and caramel. This one was nicely sweet and tasty. If you are into reading over 200 pages of posts, check out this thread, which reviews the various brands:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ws/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long-32.html

On Target

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2012
East TN
Thanks for all the comments. I have read the Really Big RY4 roundup and gotten many juice ideas from this thread. Right now, my favorites are BWB Casablanca and BWB RY4. I usually alternate between 3 - 5 juices a day but these two are the ones that get most of my vaping time. And now, BWB RY4 is no longer available. I am going to be an unhappy camper when my lone bottle runs dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread